Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

A small group of us are looking to buy undertails for our bikes, and if'n we can get at least ten people to go in on it, we can all get a 30% discount on them!

Click here to see the undertails. These are really good quality units, and are usually pretty expensive, but with a 30% discount, this deal is great!

If'n you're interested, e-mail Corey at [email protected]

Tell him that I sent ya!

And yes, I am one of the folks that will be buying one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
silverf4i said:
Nothing for my bike either:confused
Check out the tails at http://www.mototeck.com/ if you are in the market. The thing is sweet. I have one. I have yet to install it, but I have it. I can get you one shipped to your door for $285. PM or email(preferred) me if your interested. The retail is $339 before shipping.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's what I have, except I changed out the crappy signals and polished the lenses to get rid of the black checkers.

I like it because it's plastic and not fiberglass (which cracks easier).

·
Registered
716 Posts
Is the Eurobikes GP undertail plastic or fiberglass?

I like the shape of the bulbs on the Mototeck, but really don't like the look of the blinkers or how close together the bulbs are. I'm currently debating between the Eurobikes and the Mototeck.

Neff4i or anyone else got pics with the lights on?

·
Registered
163 Posts
TXF4i said:
Is the Eurobikes GP undertail plastic or fiberglass?

I like the shape of the bulbs on the Mototeck, but really don't like the look of the blinkers or how close together the bulbs are. I'm currently debating between the Eurobikes and the Mototeck.

Neff4i or anyone else got pics with the lights on?
I actually replaced the stock Mototeck turn signals w/ LP Small Flush Mounts. The stock ones are WAY to small and not bright AT ALL!

These are irridiums but I would go for the amber ones. Even the irridiums aren't bright enough, accroding to the guys who ride behind me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts