Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is he banned? He can't see shit under his screen name but noone PM'd him or anything to tell him he was breaking rules or whatever. Noone said he's banned, but he can't view it. So, is he banned even though he didn't break any rules just called someone in power out? :shake :rolleyes

·
They call me Jugs.
10,432 Posts
For a couple of people that think this place isn’t that great and the mods suck… you sure do hang around a lot.

:rolleyes

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Flaming members, flaming Mods..did I mention flaming Mods twice?:rant
All within a few hours...3 strikes..bye-bye:hi

that is all:deadly

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rue said:
For a couple of people that think this place isn’t that great and the mods suck… you sure do hang around a lot.

:rolleyes
did I say that? Please direct me to my post where I stated that dear. I only said I think it is gay that I can't even debate with a particular member, not that I don't like the mods or the site. Thanks for playing though :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ellocobiker said:
psst, psst , stanger

hey i'm not banned, i'm right here, shhhh don't tell nobody:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
damn, you could have fooled me! :redflip

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
That nice pic he put up of his ass with a face painted on it might have made someone mad. I couldn't say for sure, but it's a guess.:confused

:D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I bet if he thinks really hard, the reason will come to him. :confused

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
~LongRider~ said:
I bet if he thinks really hard, the reason will come to him. :confused
I usually flush after that... :D:D

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
Wouldnt him being banned from here be a favor to him? Sure as hell seemed that way to me. :shrug
:shrug

1 - 20 of 101 Posts