Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night shortly after I got home from work I stubbed my toe. I mean really really fucking stubbed it... whanged into my sofa head-on, and the pain was unbelievable.

Had a lot of shit to do, so I never thought about sitting down and icing it. Although it hurt a lot, it wasn't severe. But it was turning all kinds of purple.

Well sometime around 2:00 in the morning it was severe enough to wake me up. The purple lividity and swelling were far worse, too. I popped some hydrocodone, called work and left a message that I wouldn't be in, and made plans to go to Doc-in-a-Box in the morning.

Results are in: It's probably not broken. Whether it is or not, the treatment is the same anyway: ice it, take it easy, come back in a week.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
youch! if it was your pinky toe it would hurt worse, 1 of the most painful bones Ive broken is that little bastard. Definitly makes me cringe and brings back a few mem's:laughing

watch your step mang

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
That is so gross I wish I didnt click on this..... :(

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
That's one purple little piggy.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
Isn't that the same foot you had in a cast last year?! :eek Give that foot a rest man!!!;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
CoOL! (not that it happened to you though. That sucks badly.

Awhile back, My brother & I were loading his bike into my truck without a Ramp (Dumb) well he was too bust BS'ing with another guy and had his finger in the Brake rotor up front. He said push --- So I did.
His finger almost got removed by the Caliper and Being inside the Holes on his Yamaha xs1100.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts