Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

With the advent of SBN's demise and our temporary squat at WS, we tried to regroup as best as we could (remember the "missing persons" thread at WS?), but with actual e-mail addresses, it was a difficult task. Heck we STILL have folks missing.

In a previous post, Lynn mentioned a contact list. I was unaware that such a list existed. Who has it? Could someone post it?

Just in case, let's ALL post 2 things in this here thread:

1) Your (reliable) e-mail address
2) Anyone that you can think of who are still missing.

I'll start:

1) [email protected] or [email protected]

I think that this information pretty important. Please keep immaterial chatter off this thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Might it be more reasonable to to this privately? I think this info was kept on the downlow and out of sight of non members for a reason.. :cool

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Yep, Drew's right.

For the original list, we all emailed our info to Ladyrider and she took care of putting it all into an Excel Spreadsheet. Info. included names, contact numbers, address, so forth...

When she was done, everyone that responded was emailed a copy.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
pete9976 said:
For the original list, we all emailed our info to Ladyrider and she took care of putting it all into an Excel Spreadsheet. Info. included names, contact numbers, address, so forth...
Actually, I did, and I'm sure I have the original somewherez. We just never had a strong list of people's info coming in, and no one ever had it when we needed it so it kinda faded into memory...

But if y'all want one again...

TO BE INCLUDED IN THE GSSC MEMBERS CONTACTS LIST
Send the following info to: [email protected]
Subject line should say: GSSC Member Contact Info
(all info is optional, but the more you send the better we're off)
DO NOT PM me with the information, if your email is successful I can archive all the emails so we will always have it.

1. CF.com screen name
2. Real name
3. email address
4. AIM/Y!m/MSNm/ICQ screen names
5. Area of residence
6. Home telephone
7. Cell telephone
8. Next of kin/emergency family contact
9. Said kin/family member's telephone

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has everybody sent their contact info to A yet?

btw, so much for keeping immaterial chatter off this thread... everything's a big joke to you guys. :redflip

·
You're so big you HAVE to ride a Busa, huh?
320 Posts
I sent mine in but haven't heard anything...are you guys ignoring me? or am I on that "special" list?

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Darkeyce said:
I sent mine in but haven't heard anything...are you guys ignoring me? or am I on that "special" list?
Yes. Your address have been forwarded to my sweatshop drivin' pimp. She will contact you shortly and take you by gunpoint to become a whore just like me. :D

Actually, I've gotten maybe 8, so like last time, its got no practical use. Great ideas form, gets the props from all the members, but like usual, don't get much involvement. :shrug

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
yeah right A
you know your selling our infos to the tellemarketers:redflip

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
syk0path said:
yeah right A
you know your selling our infos to the tellemarketers:redflip
Shit, at the rate we go out and shop online, I can probably start emailing you crap myself and I'd make sales! :laughing

·
Registered
49 Posts
kidna late, but i just sent mine in :redflip

1 - 20 of 26 Posts