Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
I miss my daggone stars
12,002 Posts
Should we give the gixxer.com guys the same welcome they gave us? :rolleyes:

OK I've changed the site names, but here's basically YOUR welcome returned to you

• I think this needs to be said seeing as we're expecting an influx of posters.

Please if your from gixxer and want to post here,
    Leave your attitude at the door.
    Everyone here on CF gets along.If you disagree with someone please take it to PM and sort it out between yourselves.

We hold no real grudges towards other makes But having said that this is a SUZUKI forum if you can't handle us feeling good about our bikes and showing them off then mabey this isn't the place for you.

You'll find we are a great bunch of guys so please just be yourself in the long run people will respect you for it.I guess what I'm trying to say is don't come on here telling the world how badass you are only to have us all find out later your a nerd named Bob who lives under his parents steps.

You'll get the title "Squid" under your name after an amount of posts that will change but please don't be in a poswhoing mood to just remove it.Otherwise someone like Caster will give you a custom one and you may not like what he gives you (in other words please don't postwhore).

We are mighty, we are bad and you are just visting scum
:D

No I think we'll just say WELCOME DUDES....and leave it at that ;) No need to be a butthead

·
Registered
301 Posts
CasterTroy said:

OK I've changed the site names, but here's basically YOUR welcome returned to you

Everyone here on CF gets along.If you disagree with someone please take it to PM and sort it out between yourselves.

We hold no real grudges towards other makes But having said that this is a SUZUKI forum if you can't handle us feeling good about our bikes and showing them off then mabey this isn't the place for you.

You'll find we are a great bunch of guys so please just be yourself in the long run people will respect you for it.I guess what I'm trying to say is don't come on here telling the world how badass you are only to have us all find out later your a nerd named Bob who lives under his parents steps.

You'll get the title "Squid" under your name after an amount of posts that will change but please don't be in a poswhoing mood to just remove it.Otherwise someone like Caster will give you a custom one and you may not like what he gives you (in other words please don't postwhore).

No I think we'll just say WELCOME DUDES....and leave it at that ;) No need to be a butthead

Hmmmm..gixxer.com member/SWB Suzuki Mod, Former SBN'r...so which rules apply..?:D

By the way...cool site..:thumb

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Amen..

CasterTroy said:

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
CasterTroy said:

• I'd be bitter too if I rode a gixxer................ :redflip :redflip

j/k

All are welcome! Just mind your manners (if ya have any ;))

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Welcome and good to see other gsxr riders, which means you all must have really good taste. :twofinger

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is a pretty tight site Rez. Good job:bouncy

·
Registered
704 Posts
GREAT SITE

1 - 20 of 60 Posts