Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where I can get vice city for cheaper if I trade in my GTAIII? I thought it was a website, but how does that work? I mail in GTAIII and $16 or whatever it is, and they send me Vice City when it comes out? Help, I want it as soon as it comes out...

*****:cigar

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
I have never heard of anything like that dude...
You'd proll only get 15 bucks for your copy of GTIII...

oh, wrong forum BTW...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You never heard of anything like this?? Im pretty sure it was CF that I heard this on. Maybe im mistaken, I hope not...:confused

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
***** said:
You never heard of anything like this?? Im pretty sure it was CF that I heard this on. Maybe im mistaken, I hope not...:confused
BestBuy was doing that deal. If you pre-ordered the game and traded in your GTA:3 then you could get it for like 16 bux plus tax or something.....

Im buying it for 50 bux Oct 28th baby! That game is gonna be the SHIT!! Im entertaining buying the 'soundtrack' cds with it too... all 8 of them! :D

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
some stores like eb offer trade in. if you have one locally, i'd go check them out to see how much they'll give you for gta3, then swap it for vice city and pay the difference.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Is it too late to pre-order?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
EpyonXero said:
Is it too late to pre-order?
I wouldnt think so.... the game comes out Oct 28th.....

·
Registered
279 Posts
i pre-ordered last month from gamespot. they told me that the next day they werent going to take any more pre-orders....they had too many already, somehting like 4 millions pre-orders total for the game :eek
some places may still be taking pre orders but gamespot isnt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts