Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
the one on the right resembles a honda xr piston. i cannot read the ruler, but id have to guess you ordered yourself a big bore kit for your fiddy???

·
2,474 Posts
why dont you have any money/car? do you have a job? not to be nosy or anything, just curious. seems like with everything computerized, you should be making big bucks

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
well...

i make $8/hr and I am a college student. I work near full time and it brings in about $1200/month after the government gets their share. I have $960/month in bills. THat leaves $240/month for food and gas. I've been trying to get a second job (again) but I really dont have the time for it and being crippled doesn't help. I have 6 classes next semester and I will still be working full time. I keep ending up with cars that will only run for a few months and then I end up charging up my credit cards to fix them (which guarantees that I still have at least $960/month in bills).

It doesn't matter. The new year has begun for me. December 25, 2003, I wrecked the ninja and the year that has followed has been downhill from that. This year is going to be MUCH better...

or it will be my last :p

·
2,474 Posts
drew, to help out, would you be interested in doing some side computer jobs at the shop? we are always needing some kind of help. we can work around your schedule. if interested, call me and ill see what i might need or post your number.
thanks and hope you have a great year. also,if it helps, i am licensed to go to all auto auctions in pensacola if you save some money we can get you a nice car for what you would spend on a beater. let me know
rob

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
ive been to the pensacola auction house up on 29 and its always got awesome deals. thats where my neighbor does all his car shopping and he is always running across a great deal. they have an 04 gsxr750 coming up for auction soon that only needs new front forks. it will probably go for about $2k or less.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.