Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Guys Spread the word were still missing...

946 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  krazymixer
Guys Spread the word were still missing people.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
It's only been a day or two... don't worry, we'll gather the flock.
I had to pay A $20 for the web address......... Watch him he is a cheap bastid....... :redflip
Kazz Gixxer 750 said:
I had to pay A $20 for the web address......... Watch him he is a cheap bastid....... :redflip
Shoulda come to me... I only charge $10.
Guess whos back! Back AGAIN!!!! thanks for the shout AaUuuuGaa I have been busy during work lately looking for my new job and apartment down in Ft. Lauderdale =)
Wut kinda job you looking at? Find me a good IT job and I'm there with ya, dood! :D
This site is awesome! So glad to be here. Good to see hear from some of you guys again.
Hey I made it thanks ziggy for telling me.:confused
Geeezzzzzzzzzzz you guyz keep bouncing around... im startin to feel like a yo-yo...

Shut-up Mike!!!!
Coach said:
Hey I made it thanks ziggy for telling me.:confused
Guess you don't check your .ws PM's, eh?
Lott said:
Geeezzzzzzzzzzz you guyz keep bouncing around... im startin to feel like a yo-yo...

Shut-up Mike!!!!
Who? Lil' ol' me? Naaa!

Glad to have you aboard... (damn, knew we should hid better!)
I just let Cowboy Dan know the location of our new home. He posted a comment in my Fantasy Football League.

We should see him over here shortly!
Cool We were just speaking about cowboy dan last night.
Thanks to Erwin for letting me know you'd moved to SB.WS, our original home. I thought someone would've emailed everyone on the GSSC contact list ...
Anyway, glad we've found yet another home! Thanks Rob for hosting us!
Welcome Lynn. :twofinger

Speaking of a contact list.. we should collect email addresses for a new one.
Mike I tyred to get the pm but it wouldnt let me in.
guys since sbn is back on i tried to post up in the Gssc ROll call section hoping it would reply email everyone that submitted a post which should be most members. I just hope no one unscribed to the thread.
syk0path said:
guys since sbn is back on i tried to post up in the Gssc ROll call section hoping it would reply email everyone that submitted a post which should be most members. I just hope no one unscribed to the thread.
Oh so you are the monkey that is still posting there...:redflip
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.