Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends and I will be handing out candy this year and we want a good way to scare people.. I know a lot of people dress up and stand still holding a bucket of candy..but we want something a little more creative.. people are getting too used to that.

-Matt *6

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Zero Descendo said:
My friends and I will be handing out candy this year and we want a good way to scare people.. I know a lot of people dress up and stand still holding a bucket of candy..but we want something a little more creative.. people are getting too used to that.

-Matt *6
I used to lay down liek I was stuffed and have news paper hanging out of my sweats so I really looked stuffed and scare the crapp out of kids, there were a few who refused to go up to the house just because I looked scarry...I did have a mask on, or else no one would of ever gone up :redflip

Peace Out

·
Registered
726 Posts
It would not survive after you skin it!

How bout skin one rabbit, throw it at some kids, then later some more kids, then when it's too dirty and raggedy to tell what it is, shave another rabbit bald. Then take the blod from the skinned rabit and cover the shaved rabbit with the blood. Then put the shaved bloody rabbit on a leash and give it a series of electrical shocks from a stungun before turning it loose out the front door to run straight for the kids!

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Live Tarantualas are always a favorite. For some reason people are REALLY scared of those things.

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Not scary, but...

One year, a guy wore a punchbowl around his neck and sat underneath a table - creating the effect of a severed head in a punchbowl of blood. A tablecloth covered the table and the hole in the table. His head was covered in makeup looking like cuts and scars, and as you'd walk up to get candy from the table he'd open his eyes or say something....very cool. As you turned to leave a bunch of strobes in the bushes blinded you and his buddy would run out of the garage with a chainless chainsaw at full bore and chase you down the driveway....while you were recovering from the strobes.

·
Registered
111 Posts
LOL

some of those kick ass....I was gonna suggest putting the bike outside decorated and have a stool sitting next to it....dress up very dark and get in the bushes, scare the snot out of the kids by actin' like you were tryin' to steal the bike. lol.....I'm not so sure parents would dig the 9mm part of the act though....

...just an idea...never done it. :twofinger

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Zero Descendo said:

-Matt *6
Seriousl;y though.. I tried sitting in the doorway with an airrifle when I was about 15.. Nobody came to the house.. try it with a real one and lemme know the results...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Try pooping on a paper towel and then throw it in your neighbors yard....but hold on to the paper towel so only the poop flys....that'll teach him not to leave his gate open

1 - 11 of 11 Posts