Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would show some pictures of were I work. The ones that are in the white plastic are shrink wrapped, ready to go to Iraq

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AH-64 Apache

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A stripped down Black having a Phase maintenance down to it. For every 500 and 1,000 hours of flight. We take almost every component off and check and repair them and the fix the cracks in the airframe. This one that had a crash(I mean "hardlanding" in Iraq) so we have been working on it for 2 months now.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apache front, Black Hawk to the right in white, and A Chinook is hiding the in the background

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
I see the Army uses Craftsman too :D. Nice pics man, and Merry Christmas :thumb.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Those are some of the best pics i've ever seen posted on here!:thumb

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
2,147 Posts
There is always something comforting to know that a small part of my tax dollars, is being properly spent to provide the best to those who protect this country:thumb

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless

·
Registered
973 Posts
that is pretty damn cool...nice pics

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Nice pics! Stay safe and have a good holiday we're thinking about you!!:p

·
Registered
559 Posts
HEY DONNIE !!!!!

MERRY XMAS BUDDY

Jeff

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
:drool Kills me every time I think of what I "could have" done in the military. Like piloting one of those badboys and getting paid for it. :cruisin

Merry X-Mas, thanks for all you are doing!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Johnny T said:
I see the Army uses Craftsman too :D. Nice pics man, and Merry Christmas :thumb.
I wish I could be using those tool boxes. Those are the Civilian contractors tool box, they have to buy that out of pocket.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TLstreak said:
Dude you forgot to put the propellers back on:redflip
Thats cause it is ready to get shrinkwrapped and put on a boat to go to Iraq.

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Propellers???? Arent they called rotors on choppers! I am happy to see those nice giftwrapped ones almost ready to go to Iraq and start dishing out some holiday cheer US military style!:rapidfire :rapidfire :rapidfire :rapidfire
VERY cool pics!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well the whole essembly is the rotor head, but we just call them blades

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.