Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that this post finds everyone home, safe and secure. The New Year is upon us, and I hope everyone had a great celebration. I hope that everyone got home safe and sound, and without incident.

There were 4 LEO's flying down Mt. Holly-Huntersville Rd. as I left Kim's...must have been a bad wreck down the road.

Best toast I heard tonight, was 'In 2004, the CwC will be no more'! That being said, here is hoping for a great, and safe year, during our escapades! :thumb

Thank you to Greg and Chris, who took me to lunch today, to get me out of the house, and to Andy for the inventory.

A Special Thank You To Sig, from Ms. Heidi. She thanks you very much, for your kindness. Come by sometime and meet her, as she heals.

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
Hope you all enjoyed your night of partying... You wanna know how sad my night was... I am still a little sick so I dared to drink some champangne at 8:00 and was asleep by 9:00 :rolleyes . Although I did wake up at 1 minute after midnight to the sound of my mother-in-law leaving a message on my answering machine and hearing fireworks go off outside, so there, I didn't REALLY miss anything :shake .
And now on such a nice day when I can't go riding... GRRRRR:mad

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yeah happy new year from germany:nanana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts