Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our very own l'il Phil has a birthday on Christmas Eve...happy Phil Day to you! :clap :clap :bday

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
yess have a very happy birthday, Hey that suck you gotta work on your birthday huh? but oh well, hey i left you an email so check it out

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey - Feliz Cumpleaños --

You know that little Mexican girl inside me just pops out when I least expect it...

Hope you get everything you deserve, and if you deserve very little, I hope you get everything you want :D

·
Mai die tote Fahrt am schnellsten.
1,295 Posts
Thanks to everyone who called or posted....
In general, my birthdays typically suck. I was born on the 2nd crappiest day to have a birthday (Sep 11'th bein the 'other). Typically every year my birthday is forgotten, or over looked, or just plain dont happen cause SOMEONE ELSE has HIS birthday near myne. When I was little, when all the other little shits got a present for Xmas and a present for their Birthday, I got myne compressed into one. When I turned 21, everyplace that sold liquor was closed, (thank GOD Strip clubs stay open on Xmas Eve...go figure).

I WANT to bitch about it, but how nasty is it to bitch that you're "day" is being overshadowed by the birthday of the Son of 'BIG "G"'?

Oh well, a few years back I decided that I would correct the problem, and I moved my birthday 6-months out. We skipped the Birthday party that never has happened that year, and planned on having one in the summer. That summer everyone forgot that I had moved it. So we tried again the next year...we skipped my birthday for the 2nd Xmas Eve....then everyone (Including me) forgot it AGAIN the following summer..that was this past summer. So this year..after not aging since 2002, I'm saying screw it..I'm going from 25 straight to 28 today and I'm throwin up a HUGE middle finger to the 'ol JC and sayin "Scootch over mothavaka!! There's ANOTHER guy with an attitude problem throwin it down today".

Last night on the way home, I got pulled over for no tags on my car....I have insurance, but no tags (what can I say?). It's midnight, freezing cold, Xmas Eve, my Birthday, I'm a tall guy in a pink convertible in the middle of nowhere and the cop tickets me instead of writing me a warning. Today I get to work an 11 hour shift til midnight without any overtime pay, and someone at this Goddamn building has turned down the heat because they figured noone would be working today....So I got up this morning in a pretty pissed off mood just to for being awake. I would have rather have taken 20 sleeping pills and woke up tomorrow...that's the kind of mood I was in. I sludged into the front room in my underwear, gonna check the boards before I take my shower (always loyal) and what do I find? 21 "Happy Birthday" messages on my answering machine. From all SORTS of people....all over the place that I didnt' even KNOW knew my barfday was today. My day still sucks, but I thank you all for keeping me from stabbing myself with a rusty spoon. I really appreciate it.

And as far as what I deserve....I've been a BAD BAD BOY this year, but I WANT to not change a thing for next year.

Thanks again y'all.

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts