Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL OF YOU NY PEEPS!

:D:D:D:D

:clap

Hope you're all well. :)

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
And a happy holidays to everyone else, I just cant wait untill I am done working. Hurray for overnights.

Tom

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need_4_Speed said:
Hey, welcome to the NY forum. :redflip
:redflip

Been here before you goof. :nanana

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Whats NY? I never heard of it.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
You know, the state just north of yours, but smells a lot less. :D
Stop sendin' ur garbage into our backyards and we won't stink up the air. :redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
But then NY would smell and I have to live in this state, so no thanks. :D
You tell him Brett:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
But then NY would smell and I have to live in this state, so no thanks. :D
I'll take the smell over having to have NJ stamped on the Giants logo instead of NY anyday!

·
Moderator,
9,884 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
I'll take the smell over having to have NJ stamped on the Giants logo instead of NY anyday!
But no one really cares about football, also everyone knows all of the NY teams suck but whadda-ya-gunna do about it :shrug. Well I'm off to go make some left hand turns off a main road without having to take a 5 mile detour, Cya.:p

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
But no one really cares about football, also everyone knows all of the NY teams suck but whadda-ya-gunna do about it :shrug. Well I'm off to go make some left hand turns off a main road without having to take a 5 mile detour, Cya.:p
Well, that's why I'd rather NY be stuck on them sucka teams than NJ! :redflip And it's only a 5 mile detour becuse ya don't know where ya goin'.

·
Moderator,
9,884 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
Well, that's why I'd rather NY be stuck on them sucka teams than NJ! :redflip And it's only a 5 mile detour becuse ya don't know where ya goin'.
I know where I'm going....Left, but there's no left turn lane.:confused I see the road over there, but why can't I go there?:confused Wait, what kind of genious is making me go Right first before I can make a Left turn?:confused Now wonder your guys insurance is so high, all of your trips are an extra 20-30 miles more then they should be.:redflip

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
:laughing It's all there just to keep you goons away from us.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
You know you'd miss us NYers if we ever stopped coming to NJ.:D
Pffffft! AS IF! :nanana

1 - 20 of 35 Posts