Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope all had a good x-mas and a good new year to come well looks like ill be makin trips to Nashville to ride with you got hooked up on a good job in memphis so i moved down here no really good roads here unless u go over to the moutains in Arkansas but ill keep in touch and for you guys guys there more than welcome to come down here when the weather warms and plan some trip over in the ozarks (Arkansas) just got my internet back on today HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
If you haven't already, hook up with a group down there called the MSSR (Mid-South Sport Riders). They know the good roads, and ride like bats from hell. Get in touch with a guy named Rick Moreland, he's the president of the club and can give you the particulars.

Here's their website:

http://mssr.org/

Mike and I had a chance to ride with them in Arkansas....it was unforgetable.

·
"TWISTIES WHIPPER"
824 Posts
damn scott.. moved to memphis.. that town is extremely horrible.. ghetto

anywayz.. merry christmas and happy new year.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i gotta stay off the caffiene.. eek

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea ive rode with mssr before yea memphis is horrible but it is home unfortunetly this is where im from all my family is here as for u shawn that would be Mr. Dickweed to you lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coloradoon22 said:
damn scott.. moved to memphis.. that town is extremely horrible.. ghetto

anywayz.. merry christmas and happy new year.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i gotta stay off the caffiene.. eek
getto yea but it is seragated just gotta to know where to go and not the job i got me here no more damm traveling YEA

·
"TWISTIES WHIPPER"
824 Posts
just remeber, dont go riding over in west memphis..thats like the projects..they would shoot u or try to steal ur bike.. ive been over there.... to much crackheads.. :redflip

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
Memphis actually has some very nice areas. Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett...they are all nice. Just don't spend too much time downtown, or like Mike said, over in Arkansas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.