Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
GearChic.com
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope some of you are planning on attending the motorcycle shows through Feb 2010. I'll be at the women's center in all of these cities:

(2010 Dates)
Detroit, MI - Jan 1-3
Greenville, NC - Jan 8-10
Wash DC - Jan 15-17
NYC - Jan 22-24
Cleveland, OH - Jan 29-31
Minneapolis - Feb 5-7
Chicago - Feb 19-21

If you'd like to go, let me know and I'll email you $3off coupon codes good for buying tix online, or if you prefer, I'll send them to you via snailmail.

e: gearchic at gmail.com

And if you'd like to volunteer at the women's center in any of these cities, I'm looking for enthusiastic female riders who would enjoy chatting with other women (and new female riders) about riding.

·
GearChic.com
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NEW Shows 2010-2011

Since this thread is still hanging out in the front, I thought I'd bump it up and let everyone know about the 2010-2011 shows!

We're always looking for volunteers for the Womens Center, also known as the We Ride booth, which is bigger and better than last year. Volunteer for just 3 hours and you'll get in FREE!

Click here to find out more:
http://www.gearchic.com/blog/?p=1141

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/features/women-ride

If you're interested in volunteering, reply here or email me (joanne at gearchic dot com) and I'll send you the sign up form with more info.

I also have a promo code (GEARCHIC) good for $4 off each ticket you buy online through the Motorcycle Shows website for those of you who wish to attend but aren't interested in volunteering.

THANKS Ladies!

I hope some of you are planning on attending the motorcycle shows through Feb 2010. I'll be at the women's center in all of these cities:

(2010 Dates)
Detroit, MI - Jan 1-3
Greenville, NC - Jan 8-10
Wash DC - Jan 15-17
NYC - Jan 22-24
Cleveland, OH - Jan 29-31
Minneapolis - Feb 5-7
Chicago - Feb 19-21

If you'd like to go, let me know and I'll email you $3off coupon codes good for buying tix online, or if you prefer, I'll send them to you via snailmail.

e: gearchic at gmail.com

And if you'd like to volunteer at the women's center in any of these cities, I'm looking for enthusiastic female riders who would enjoy chatting with other women (and new female riders) about riding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts