Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
GixxerJohn said:
Thank you, hope the new year brings all that you are looking for!
I thought I had it, but now I forgot what I was looking for...oldtimers disease I guess!!!:nanana

Yeah...Happy New Year Wayne...yeah (inserst various noisemaker sounds here)

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Happy New Year, hope everyone made it home safely last night!!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Happy new year to all, and the strippers in tijuana are still as flexible as ever :p Glad I wasn't driving last night.

Hope to see you all soon.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
hmmm...FUCK the holidays...

They should be renamed as follows...

Thanksgiving (the only tolerable one) should be "Get Fat off of Good Food Day" and a day off

X-mas (the least tolerable) should be "Buy Me Shit or You Don't Love Me Day" and a day off

New Years (the weirdest) should be "Get Fucked Up/Put Up Your New Swimsuit Calender Day" and a day off

Easter...Jesus rises from the dead and we hide eggs and celebrate a fucking bunny?????:confused :confused What the fuck???? and a day off

Those are the major ones...and they have all lost their meaning...screw em...but keep the days off:D

So on that note:

Happy Get Fucked Up/Put Up Your New Swimsuit Calender Day!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Al... you always have me cracking up!!

Happy Get Fucked Up/Put Up Your New Swimsuit Calendar Day to you, too!! :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
phreak_on_an_f4 said:
hmmm...FUCK the holidays...

They should be renamed as follows...

Thanksgiving (the only tolerable one) should be "Get Fat off of Good Food Day" and a day off

X-mas (the least tolerable) should be "Buy Me Shit or You Don't Love Me Day" and a day off

New Years (the weirdest) should be "Get Fucked Up/Put Up Your New Swimsuit Calender Day" and a day off

Easter...Jesus rises from the dead and we hide eggs and celebrate a fucking bunny?????:confused :confused What the fuck???? and a day off

Those are the major ones...and they have all lost their meaning...screw em...but keep the days off:D

So on that note:

Happy Get Fucked Up/Put Up Your New Swimsuit Calender Day!!!!
:crackup :crackup

I agree completely. X-mas does seem to bring families together, but you're on the money with the "Buy Me Shit or You Don't Love Me Day", especially with a girlfriend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts