Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this post is old, but just letting you guys know, I was at this accident, it's not something I'm going to describe on the site, but I won't ever forget it. I was driving our NKFR medic unit back towards Kingston from the hospital, we ran across the accident, we were second on scene. Also my mom works for Cencom and was the one who took the 911 call. There was a rumor going around that the woman's husband attempted to give his bike away to one of the officers on scene right then and there. I'm not sure how true this was, it's what one of the officers told my mom later on that week.

Sorry for your loss, I can assure you that the emergency aid on scene did as much as the could, but she was too badly injured to be saved.

RIP

Jason
My dad gave his bike to my cousin. However, it's been a very long time since my mom has past and a about a year ago he purchased a new Harley.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.