Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode my motorcycle up to Sugar Grove N.C. I found a road from Sugar Grove to Banner Elk that is great for motorcycles. There is hardly any traffic and the turns are tight. I was just wondering if anyone else has ridden this particular beaten path.:confused

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I actually rode this road last weekend. Went through Banner Elk to Valle Crucis, then cut across to Sugar Grove and went down 321 around the lake, then up 67 through Butler and Neva to Mountain City.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
7r_rider said:
I actually rode this road last weekend. Went through Banner Elk to Valle Crucis, then cut across to Sugar Grove and went down 321 around the lake, then up 67 through Butler and Neva to Mountain City.
Scott, is this 193, or 194? I thought Valle Crucis was 194? Then again, I get lost going to the bathroom, so correct me if I am being errant.

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
someone want to post a map.... we should have a map thread (or stickie for that matter, hell subforum anyone??). Our goal, ride every stretch of NC to find the hidden gems, maybe even a few pretty close to the Charlotte flatlands.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boomer said:
Scott, is this 193, or 194? I thought Valle Crucis was 194? Then again, I get lost going to the bathroom, so correct me if I am being errant.
I screwed up the road is 194.:creep

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: is that you in the avatar????

BDsbigZRX said:
If so, nice riding gear:shake

Bryan
That's me in that avatar. Like I said before that was a spare of the moment thing. The guy across the street had a camera and asked me if I would do some wheelies for him.:rapidfire :deadly :badass

1 - 10 of 10 Posts