Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, there is a gsxr 750 track bike on the jennings forum looks pretty nice. has cert. of des. but if you are only using it for track duty.
you going this weekend??

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. :thumb

I've already talked to the guy with the gixxer. He's emailed me a bunch more pics. Bike looks pretty good, and it's getting a new paint job as we speak. Same color, green. Which I'm not too fond of, but he knocked $300 of the price, which I can get it painted for. But being brand new paint, I'll let it be. Bike won't be ready by this weekend, but he's going to send some pics of the final product, then we'll arrange for a meet somewhere, maybe next week.

But yes, I'll probably buy it. And Yes, I'm going to Jennings this weekend. Heading out Saturday afternoon with Tim's bike and the R1.

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
oldwheelieguy said:
HEY...."back seat driver";) are you coming this weekend too?
I'll be there, to watch you and John go at it.
Meanwhile, I'll be pussyfooting around on Tim's bike, trying to get used to it without an agricultural experience.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
glad to hear you will be there.........hear.....take my camara and get some picks as i pass johnny in turn one:crackup :laughing

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hatch, I can probably hook you up w/ a paint job, :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
For the record I wasn't farming.:redflip But I figure if you pay money for a track day, you should see all of the track and not just the paved parts. I have a really good runoff spot if anyone is interested. Pretty smooth.
Tim

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
oldwheelieguy said:
glad to hear you will be there.........hear.....take my camara and get some picks as i pass johnny in turn one:crackup :laughing
Glad to hear there will be proof this time so ALL the RUMORS can be put to rest......:redflip :nanana

I might have to run on-board this time so all can see me playin with ya!!!:crackup :nanana

Later "teachin ya a thang or two" John

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Johnnygxr said:
Glad to hear there will be proof this time so ALL the RUMORS can be put to rest......:redflip :nanana

I might have to run on-board this time so all can see me playin with ya!!!:crackup :nanana

Later "teachin ya a thang or two" John
wheres my wheel chair and cane.........im coming up on ya.........gonna tap you with my cane as i go by:nanana

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well since the dand dirtbike is in 456890762507 pieces on my shop floor, im stuck riding those lean over crunch your balls machine. you are all in trouble if i someday figure out how to ride that thing like my 450. hahahaha.
i cant wait till tracktime. actually, i cant wait till the shite talkin begins.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
hey rob just take it out back and get a few laps in before you take the gixxer to the track. should be able to break it loose with a good hard touring tire on there. might wanna take off the steering damper first so you can turn the bars quicker.

·
Speedaholic
2,590 Posts
Patmack18 said:
We like to use the term "window licker!"

Nuttin but love Hatch... you know TJ is sticking up for you!
Whatever, "stick monkey." :redflip

Bring your ass down here to the track, and I'll lap you so fast I'll rip the stickers off your bike when I blow by!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts