Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever laughed at your own GINORMOUS farts while spottin a duece on a public throne? :nono :lol :lmao :riotact

For some reason, I can't help but crack up when we're creating a breeze in stall three. :toofunny

And ladies.. I'm sorry. But we're dudes, and this shit's just plain funny. :shake :laughing.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I do not make in public restrooms. But I always laugh when I let a good fart out in public. When I worked at a retail department store and I let them out if a customer was bothering me or being rude. Funny as :shit When I hear someone in the stall letting a good one go I always say "nice one man." :crackup

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:laughing I was thinking more along the lines of a work b-room -

But compliments are always due to the man in the stall, doin' his best to blow the water out of the bowl. :laughing :shake :lmao

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
Nothing beats the shower for the combination of volume, echo, and reverberation.

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
It's worse to be the one doing the walk of shame/pride after being done or having to have a meeting with the person later on ans thinking back and not trying to crack up

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
ah yes, the office sonic boom :laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
I only go into the staff bathroom for one reason, to drop a log and make some noise. Been in there three times today and another of the staff left a note in my office to see if I could spray after I was finished :laughing :laughing Apparently, one of the students heard me farting and laughing because it was so loud:clap

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
:crackup

This thread kills me.

·
37,282 Posts
neebelung said:
Not to mention ODOR... holy hell, nothing makes a rank fart worse than STEAM! :citadel
I think it's the lack of clothing as a filter :lmao

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Sean said:
Nothing beats the shower for the combination of volume, echo, and reverberation.
+1 when at work I will either find one a bathroom in another part of the hospital or I blow out the patient bathrooms cant have the staff know that I drop bombs the way I am capapble of.

My other favorite is at the mall I will get in front of a bunch of people who either annoyed me or just look like they deserve it :flame I will drop one, walk slowly for a few seconds to let it spread, then get out of dodge by the time it hits them:crackup

Tom

·
37,282 Posts
tommymac said:

My other favorite is at the mall I will get in front of a bunch of people who either annoyed me or just look like they deserve it :flame I will drop one, walk slowly for a few seconds to let it spread, then get out of dodge by the time it hits them:crackup

Tom
:crackup great idea. I'm gonna steal that one. :crackup

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kinda like dropping an office bomb :)

For one of my old bosses; I used to stop into his office, say hey, let a huge one rip and wish him a good day while running out the door with him swearing at my back. :laughing

We used to do some evil shit to each other back in dev haha.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
Go for it, I love it when I drop one and tell my gf to walk in front of me, because she hits me then starts laughing. She knows if shes bad she will be subjected to the dutch oven while shes sleeping:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
17,152 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
Also works in Wal-mart/Target/other similar crowded mega-stores.... Go into an empty aisle, let one fly, then scurry over to the next aisle and listen for the moans of disgust as they enter your green cloud of death.

(but word to the wise..... if your wife/girlfriend is with you, WARN HER before you do this so SHE doesn't fall victim.... :shake )

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
If I EVER plan to meet you maroons I am going to eat garbanzos for two days straight. If I can walk, you'll be done for. :D

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
neebelung said:

(but word to the wise..... if your wife/girlfriend is with you, WARN HER before you do this so SHE doesn't fall victim.... :shake )
Are you kidding? That's half the fun! :D :D :chair

(Especially if your girl lets one go in bed, you can get her with her own dutch oven.) :evilgrin

·
37,282 Posts
sachiwilson said:
If I EVER plan to meet you maroons I am going to eat garbanzos for two days straight. If I can walk, you'll be done for. :D
:lmao

better wear a diaper :lmao

·
Registered
17,152 Posts
Method said:
Are you kidding? That's half the fun! :D :D :chair

(Especially if your girl lets one go in bed, you can get her with her own dutch oven.) :evilgrin
:snarf

I keep threatening to do that to Chris, but he's too quick for me.

But last night he WAS bombing Wal-mart, and I kept walking into it. :barf He insists he'd left the deposits AISLES and AISLES away, and didn't mean for me to walk into them, but I dunno that I believe him. :laughing

1 - 20 of 43 Posts