Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in south philly this weekend and saw a group of guys(10-15) riding around. It was all big stuff ie R1's, hyabusas, Gixxer1k's, and all of them were done up from top to bottom. Chrome, neons, and everything else. If I had been in NYC I would have said it was the Ruff Ryders. same type of crew. it was in south philly just north of the bridge. I wish I could have gotten a better look but it was probally the worst neighborhood I've ever been in and driving around a bright teal Saturn seemed like a good way to get shot so I was trying to get out of there quick as I could.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think you can't ride with them unless you have a liter bike..:(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Decifer said:
I rode with them a few times last summer on my 600, but they dont wait for you:D
So basically you were riding by yourself then..:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
You couldnt keep up?

I dont blame you. I dont see the sense of running up and down I-95 and 76 weaving in and out of cars at 130mph. Riding anywhere in the city blows.

·
Squid on an R1
81 Posts
JoeyZ said:
You couldnt keep up?

I dont blame you. I dont see the sense of running up and down I-95 and 76 weaving in and out of cars at 130mph. Riding anywhere in the city blows.
yeah i kept up with them , actually their were a few behind me. But all we did was ride down 95 like you said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts