Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jester (and anybody else in the area), I'll be up there again next Saturday (Jan 8th) and I really think I need to buy you a beer :D I'm flying in and out on the same day so I won't have a whole lot of time, but I should have enough time to grab some food and a couple drinks.

The Hooters off I-90 by O'Hare would be perfect for me. I think it's right at the Cumberland exit iirc. I'll have to leave about 6:30 to catch my plane, but I should be done working sometime in the early afternoon (2-3pm), so that leaves 3-3.5 hours worth of drinkin' and bs'n time :D

Let me know :toast

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
just funnin.......have fun.......BRRRR..........

we need to make plans stop in OKC to meet you, we stop for her friends......:shrug

·
Super Moderator
23,512 Posts
Krabill said:
Me or Joey? I don't get it :confused
You will....

You will....:laughing :laughing :laughing

BTW make sure to call him Santa a few times.:nanana :nanana :nanana :nanana

(sorry thats one that you'll never live down.:laughing )

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Krabill said:
Hey Jester (and anybody else in the area), I'll be up there again next Saturday (Jan 8th) and I really think I need to buy you a beer :D I'm flying in and out on the same day so I won't have a whole lot of time, but I should have enough time to grab some food and a couple drinks.

The Hooters off I-90 by O'Hare would be perfect for me. I think it's right at the Cumberland exit iirc. I'll have to leave about 6:30 to catch my plane, but I should be done working sometime in the early afternoon (2-3pm), so that leaves 3-3.5 hours worth of drinkin' and bs'n time :D

Let me know :toast
Oh sure, it can't be THIS Saturday that you're going to be there?? I know it's a holiday. shoosh.

You're going to be a max of 10 minutes from where I'll be this weekend when you're at that Hooters. My best friend lives at Cumberland and Touhy.

Hae fun!! :thumb

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Krabill said:
Hang out for an extra week . . . or come back next weekend ;)
I wish I could but I have to go to work next week AND I decided to spend money without thinking about it while I was with my kids. I'm probably going to have to sell a kidney to make it through January!! :laughing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.