Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Heading Topeka way April 4th!

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Zach Roose 
#1 ·
I plan on being at HPT on April 4th to make my lisensening runs, any of you fast guys feel like signing some papers? I 'll have to look but maybe I could hold off until your first test and tune night, just to catch up.. let me know!
(785) 317-4203

#7 ·
From HPT:
A few changes have been made to the 2008 Drag Racing schedule. The Mega Bucks weekend that was scheduled for April 12&13 has been moved to May 3& 4. There will be a TNT/Fun & Grudge on the Friday night prior on May 2. In April the first 2 Saturdays the 5th and the 12th will be combo days Junior Dragsters will be in the morning and Bracket racing in the afternoon...........
" there will be a TNT/Fun & Grudge on both Friday nights prior the 4th & 11th."
The Junior and Bracket Races that were scheduled for April 18th&19th have been taken off the schedule. Check our Web Site HPT.com for a complete schedule.

OKay, I'm fixin to put this one as a given!?....... anyone want to come and play friday night? Dale, I could use your signature!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.