Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jawdrop <------shocked that Giants and Raiders are nowhere in sight.....

:flipoff

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Goss50 said:
:jawdrop <------shocked that Giants and Raiders are nowhere in sight.....

:flipoff
:D <------ Not shocked one bit. :bounce <------ Happy about it.

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you're in this forum why?

I'll let you know when we start talking Hockey or the war on terror (oh yeah, thank all your canadian friends for the help :mad )

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Goss50 said:
you're in this forum why?

I'll let you know when we start talking Hockey or the war on terror (oh yeah, thank all your canadian friends for the help :mad )
they said "You're welcome.":nanana

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Ok Steve first off move this mindless drivel to the sports forum so we dont need to hear it:redflip

Then I will hold him down while you beat him, then you can hold whats left of him while I beat him, then we will throw his sorry carcass along with that kawi:redflip into some concrete:crackup

Tom

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tommymac said:
Ok Steve first off move this mindless drivel to the sports forum so we dont need to hear it:redflip

Then I will hold him down while you beat him, then you can hold whats left of him while I beat him, then we will throw his sorry carcass along with that kawi:redflip into some concrete:crackup

Tom
Moving this thread would constitue a gross misuse of power. Afterall it was Steve that started all of this. Then your sheep-lovin ass HAD to get your .02 in.

Don't tell my wife but the Kawi's stay here is limited so do with it what you will (also have it fully insured so go nutz).

As for the beatings...you better bring friends. :p

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Its pretty sad that the Jets have a better record than the Giants.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
oh man.....please leave the kawi outta this!!

then we will throw his sorry carcass along with that kawi:redflip into some concrete:crackup

Tom [/B][/QUOTE]

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
karl_1052 said:
and GGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDBBBBBBBYYYYYEEEEEE!

you can't win with Parcells, he is still a Giants fan.:redflip
what do you know about football?
you're in Canada, the only thing you know is how to play with yourself!
so keep doing that ya sticky bastard.:beat

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ejl127 said:
oh man.....please leave the kawi outta this!!

then we will throw his sorry carcass along with that kawi:redflip into some concrete:crackup

Tom
[/B][/QUOTE]

you can't come in here talking garbage and then not say what team you like. I know you were away for a while but this is NY....put up or shut up! :nanana

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
you can't come in here talking garbage and then not say what team you like. I know you were away for a while but this is NY....put up or shut up! :nanana [/B][/QUOTE] Yes this is NY ya closet Cowboys fan :redflip

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NYSteve said:
you can't come in here talking garbage and then not say what team you like. I know you were away for a while but this is NY....put up or shut up! :nanana
Yes this is NY ya closet Cowboys fan :redflip [/B][/QUOTE]

"closet fan"???
we began this argument the day I met you and the Cowboys were 5-11. Don't be mad at me because the Giants never show any improvment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts