Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TSpeed said:
welcome...so when ya gettin a bike?
Well i was out of work for 5 months and had a baby due last march. had to sell the bike. now i am working but took a pay cut and my wife only works part time as to take care of our child. i know bad priorities but thats life. i am hoping by next fall to have another.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yo dude Billy sez you fell off the planet? but it seems you did`nt good, hey you still got that ammo for sale?:laser
Thist ones cool

·
Moderator,
2,332 Posts
Hey! Great to hear from you! How's the little girl doing? Mine just turned 14 months. I hope fatherhood has been as wonderful for you as it has been for me! Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GSXshawnF said:
Yo dude Billy sez you fell off the planet? but it seems you did`nt good, hey you still got that ammo for sale?:laser
Thist ones cool
Still go tthe ammo!
I talk to billy every other week or so. both soo busy.
I just need a bike to ride!!!!

Bill,
I cannot explain to you how incredible it is to be a father. (as you understand).
I stayed home the other day with her and enjoyed every moment. now of course i miss her mnore everyday!
God is truley amazing.
I am so blessed with her as my daughter she is the greates thing i have ever known in this world.

·
How 'bout you go get the ball
2,228 Posts
Man I'd take that those priceless moments over a bike anyday!!!!!

I'm still laughing at the last one!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TSpeed said:
Man I'd take that those priceless moments over a bike anyday!!!!!

I'm still laughing at the last one!!!!!!
i wouldnt give her up for the world....And i wont even get started on what i do to somone who attempted to harm her.

this one is funny too!

·
2,228 Posts
ROFL....that's classic......you know how many sayings could go with that.

You should make that your avatar. Thats good stuff!!!

·
2,228 Posts
I'm sure if you go to the picture forum someone over there could help ya out. Might be worth a try.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts