Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is the Monday before Christmas BUT DID ANYONE COME TO WORK TODAY??!! I'm here at work so SOMEBODY needs to be joining me in my misery :rant :rant :mad :nanana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Why are we here today??? Everyone else knows something that we don't!
 

·
Rear Entry aint just for **** anymore
Joined
·
4,221 Posts
No ghost town here, pretty busy, but then again, this is a credit card company, and EVERYONE is using their card this week. Busy here...oh yeah....and I have to work from 7-6:20 today and 7-6:30 tomorrow...then off until Firday 1/2/04-Doing a cruise to the Mexican Riviera with the family-units. :toast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I know this is the Monday before Christmas BUT DID ANYONE COME TO WORK TODAY??!! I'm here at work so SOMEBODY needs to be joining me in my misery :rant :rant :mad :nanana
Hey Chica, I'm here too. Parking lot is practically empty, and barely workin... :nanana ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,532 Posts
I'm here,......working like a friggin dog:rant Short week for me though....half day on Wednesday, then off until Next Monday!:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
No work for me.....should get out and do some shopping........just not in the mood this year though! I have no patience for people's rudeness this time of the year. What happened to the Golden Rule this last year ??? Anybody want to go shopping with me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PrInCeSs600 said:
Hey girl!! I'm here at work!! And I'm busy!! :rant I feel your pain, this place is a ghost town!!
LOL, thank you, thank you :clap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: Hello???

Crisg555 said:
Hey Chica, I'm here too. Parking lot is practically empty, and barely workin... :nanana ;) :D
You chica? Barely working? Glad to hear that! Keep it up :clap :clap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PRINCESSLSO said:
No work for me.....should get out and do some shopping........just not in the mood this year though! I have no patience for people's rudeness this time of the year. What happened to the Golden Rule this last year ??? Anybody want to go shopping with me?
Don't get me started on the rudeness, I already had to cuss this old lady & her even OLDER mother out on Sat. by Old Navy parking lot. She was walking so slow in the street & I'm trying to hurry up and get to a parking spot, she's there taking her sweet ass time! :rant So I blow my horn & give her the :flipoff After I park she's comes walking back towards my car, I jump outta my car & me and her start :twoguns :badass *verbally* Ugh!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hello???

Chinygyal said:
You chica? Barely working? Glad to hear that! Keep it up :clap :clap
Yea, I know, right. :laughing :clap I better enjoy it before everyone gets back from vacation in the beginning of the year.
:rolleyes :rolleyes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
ALF/USA said:
I'm here working....today...tomorrow...wed...friday...saturday...sunday.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek Wow, Alf... But you must be busy now, huh...;) ching ching$$$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
375 Posts
I just got home from work. (3am) Night shift sucks!!! Plus we're doing double the amount of work so that we don't have to work on the 24th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
jon_e said:
I just got home from work. (3am) Night shift sucks!!! Plus we're doing double the amount of work so that we don't have to work on the 24th.
:eek :eek oh, that suxs... :(sorry man..:rolleyes :rolleyes
you get x-mas off right?:confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
umm yeah I NEED A JOB!!!
:nanana :eek again....:(
keep a look out for ya:rolleyes
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top