Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Track Whore in training
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My g/f is outta town with her family there for xmas and since monday. Last i talked to her was WEd. morning, but haven't heard from her since :( I'm a little worried about her if something happened to her. Now I have my reasons to worry, but I'd wonder if you guys could help me out and see if regions in Montana has heavy snow or stuff?

I'm worried sick here!

btw I don't have any contact number cause she doesn't have a cell phone and I don't know what city her family's house is at.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
ummm... you aren't exactly giving us a ton of stuff to work with..

lets review we know yer gf is now in montana...

I know yer worried, but yer gonna need to help us help you...

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
http://www.weather.com/weather/alerts/nswxcategory/winter#Montana

That would be the alerts for now... they are having avalanche warnings, which means they have had some snow in the recent past.

Haven't heard that they are totally out of communications though... I have some friends from up there and talked to them on Christmas :shrug

Good luck.

·
Track Whore in training
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I'm sorry, I was just wondering if anyone know if any part of montana has power outage or cut off communcation (ie phone or cell phone towers cut off). Anything would help ease the worries off my back. but I know it's hard, sorry for such little info.

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
My firlfriend is in montana right now. Her Nextel has had no service since she's arrived. I guess they dont have many cell towers. I talked to her earlier today, the weather is cold, but clear. She's by boseman. Hope that helps.

·
Track Whore in training
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks also LeonTLR. Wells he doesn't have a cell phone so she wouldn't be calling form any unless she tries to use her mom's or brother's assuming they have one. I'm guessing her home phone doesn't work so in sense she doesn't have internet connection either, but it's just all a guess. I don't know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.