Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know who sings it, or the name of the song. The song is played on DC101 now and then. Here are a few of the lyrics I can remember.

I reached back like a pimp and slapped the hoe' And her father stood up and he started
to shout So I threw a right-cross and knocked his old ass out Cuz the boys in the hood
It's not a rap song, but is a song making fun of rappers.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
I actually bought that CD a few years ago

·
Registered
19 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
I don't know who sings it, or the name of the song. The song is played on DC101 now and then. Here are a few of the lyrics I can remember.

It's not a rap song, but is a song making fun of rappers.

Thanks,
Kevin
It's a remake of NWA's/Easy E's "Boyz in the Hood".

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
that's what I was gonna say...guess I'm "ole skool"..... ;)

Eazy E did it orginally.....till the AIDS knocked him out, hanging w/ Elvis and 2PAC..... :shake

So that's making a comeback now, huh???

If you find a link to the song that uses this in making fun of rappers...post the link...I'd like to hear it.

B.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B. Myers said:
that's what I was gonna say...guess I'm "ole skool"..... ;)

Eazy E did it orginally.....till the AIDS knocked him out, hanging w/ Elvis and 2PAC..... :shake

So that's making a comeback now, huh???

If you find a link to the song that uses this in making fun of rappers...post the link...I'd like to hear it.

B.
It's on iTunes

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
heh2k said:
that song's been around for a while. the remake, i mean. i think i first heard it in '98.
You didn't hear it before 2000 when the album came out. It didn't start hitting the radio stations though until probably late 2001 - early 2002 (guessing).

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
It is not making fun of rappers, it is a straight remake of a rap song. Just sung in more of a ballad style by some white guys without attitude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.