Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well My Co worker has two girls that would like to get a tatto and a piercing. Well the problem is one is 17 and the other is 18, but the 18 yr old forgot her ID. So anyone here have the hook up to a clean place that will do this for a good reasonable price? PLS PLS PM me. The girls are leaving Sunday so I would to see this get done by Sat or Sun the latest.

509 868 8853

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
if the co-worker goes with, they can usually vouch for the kids... it's 18 or with parents' permission

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ehhh... even if they dont have ID

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
I got my ears pierced when I was 7, my cartilege pierced when I was 14, both times vouced by my mom

(and I got my tattoo at a place in Des Moines that actually never ID'ed me, they forgot)

·
Your mom goes to college
550 Posts
State law on tattoos is 18+ no matter what. Your parents can't vouch for you anymore. And if I had a say in it, any place that will tattoo under 18 is probably too shady to have me let them stab me repeatedly with a needle.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well you guys are no help! :rolleyes :rolleyes

Did you get my message stephen?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Once you create ink your top skin layer with a tattoo it remains with you throughout life so tattoo design selection needs to be done with lots of care. Several options in finger tattoo designing that include cartoon finger tattoo, letter finger tattoo, wording finger tattoo, floral and heart finger tattoo. You have to pick your design by determining your personality traits and you have the opportunity to draw customized designs with intricate colors. Make sure you have good communication with your tattoo designer so you can effectively communicate your ideas. Do you agree with this talk?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts