Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys - here's the scoop.

I know there is some dissent on how the NSR forum is being moderated. Unfortunately we don't hear the feedback.

What I want to do is to create an avenue so that we (the mods) can hear your feedback, and you can submit it anonymously.

I've created a web log in which you can add comments to the initial post in there. It's 100% anonymous.

Please add your feedback - we want to hear what you have to say so that we can improve.

To add some feedback: Click on the comment link directly below the origional post - it will show the existing comments, then you may click add comment.

The URL to the log is: NSR Mod Feedback Site

Please help us help you guys. I want to resolve any and all dissent that we have within the group. The forums here is an amazing group of people and we do not need to hurt amongst ourselves like this.

If you have any questions, comments, whatever please feel free to PM me

Thanks,
Cary

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
yes, nice. Hopefully it gets used :thumb

and this BigBrother account isn't a duplicate account? :confused

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
padge206 said:
yes, nice. Hopefully it gets used :thumb

and this BigBrother account isn't a duplicate account? :confused
Yes, it is .....

I said it a long time ago, users with multiple accounts who use them to stir shit or bypass other bans will be removed...

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's gotten a lot of feedback - thanks to those that have kept it serious. :shake To those that have not

I'm going to leave it up for a few days and start breaking down all of the information gleaned - after which, I will post up a thread of the highlight points.

After that we can start to identify the best things and start strategizing on the best way to resolve all these issues.

Keep it coming people! This feedback is invaluable.

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Lot's of opinions.

LOL! A few people don't like me! They should PM me and let me know. If they got the time to post it there, they've got the time to let me know how they feel. That shit's crazy.

Lot's of good feedback.
Lot's of lame feedback.
Lot's of whoring.

Sounds like another internet forum.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Exactly Mike.. Just another place for everybody to bitch... I think there is enough feedback there.. Lock it and keep everything centralized here because this shit is out of hand..

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to take a minute to remind everyone posting in the feedback blog, that it is NOT a place to go and talk shit about the other members.

Cut that out -

I created this with a serious intent in mind so that you can submit some constructive critisism, not hide behind an anonymous name and say whatever the hell you want.

If you people truly want this to improve, and the forums to better themselves, take this seriously.

Thanks again to those with the constructive comments.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
certain people cant handle this type of opportunity. it was cool to see alot that could use it constructively though. although it is entertaining to see the same person respond with different words a couple times. I am choosing to abstain since well.. i am a mod and everyone knows my views.

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
I think this was a great idea! It was fair to both sides and a chance for people to say what the wanted to say and not be judged for it! BUT, if people are accusing the mods basing things on personal feelings then where do people get off calling them names on the web log????? I have had differences with Derek in the past and I did break a rule on CF at one point and got a PM from him! He doesnt really care for me but approached me very politely and said hey could you please remove the pic you have in your avatar! He didnt say hey fuckface I dont like you so you cant have that picture! He went on to say that it didnt bother him but that others found it offensive!
OK sorry for wasting your time but if you expect to get anywhere or have points heard then you need to be a little more structured then just name calling!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
unstickied, think everyone has had a chance to see it..

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Mr. Clean said:
I know mike... That's what I'm talking about with people talking trash.

For all we know it's some random internet troll putting up a bunch of shit. :mad Ignore it holmes

-Method
Good point Cary, good point. Thanks for setting me straight. :D

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FYI I am going to leave this up until tonight. It seems that most of the main points have been highlighted.

I do not particularly want it to turn into a bashing forum, so if it continues to degenerate in that manner I will close it down early and start sifting through the feedback that was given.

Thanks again everyone.

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again everyone for commenting - I have closed off the comments and am going to start sifting through the data.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts