Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell yes, I was turning channels and HeMan was on the Cartoon network, and it is 6 PM so it's not like at a total odd time like 3AM
Kick ass

"By the power of Grey Skull"

Peace Out

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Sweet cartoon! I remember it. It'd be pretty cool to be the Strongest Man in the Universe!!! Although I did have some issues with it.

How come the only difference between Prince Adam and He-Man was a tan???:D

Also, what was his cat/tiger/whatever feline it was' name?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Throttle Freak said:
Sweet cartoon! I remember it. It'd be pretty cool to be the Strongest Man in the Universe!!! Although I did have some issues with it.

How come the only difference between Prince Adam and He-Man was a tan???:D

Also, what was his cat/tiger/whatever feline it was' name?
Battle Cat
I need a life

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rezin said:
Wasn't that the name of one of the Snorks??

Peace Out

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
Damn y'all , Snarf was the Thundercats lemur/possum/weasel/something sidekick !
I wanted to get a Mercury Cougar and put a red light behind the emblem - THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

PS : and Cheetara was sexy as hell :redflip

The best He Man guys were : Meckanek (SP?),BuzzOff,ManatArms and Stratos - it was the ONLY cartoon and toys I liked ( other than the Thundercats :p) that I liked the goodguys better - though MerMan and Trapjaw were pretty cool . I could never figure out WTF the deal was with Zodak as he would sometimes spin down on a chair in the cartoon and talk to the goodguys .but was listed as a badguy on the toys .

PS : the Sorceress was sexy as hell too :redflip

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
joel647 said:
Damn y'all , Snarf was the Thundercats lemur/possum/weasel/something sidekick !
I wanted to get a Mercury Cougar and put a red light behind the emblem - THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

PS : and Cheetara was sexy as hell :redflip

The best He Man guys were : Meckanek (SP?),BuzzOff,ManatArms and Stratos - it was the ONLY cartoon and toys I liked ( other than the Thundercats :p) that I liked the goodguys better - though MerMan and Trapjaw were pretty cool . I could never figure out WTF the deal was with Zodak as he would sometimes spin down on a chair in the cartoon and talk to the goodguys .but was listed as a badguy on the toys .

PS : the Sorceress was sexy as hell too :redflip
Hell yeah, the Sorceress was damn hot. Teela wasn't too bad either from what I remember. Skeletor was a total bad-ass!

·
Road Racer
119 Posts
When I was a kid, my dad bought all the HeMan characters and castles - I still have every single one made in the original boxes un-opened.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Throttle Freak said:
what was his cat/tiger/whatever feline it was' name?
it was "cringer" when he was being a wuss...

and i am assuming you are referring to the NEW he-man animation running on cartoon network right? i think they did a kickass job with it...

how about the NEW superfriends aka the justice league??
anyone catch that yet? it's on it's second season and i think it als rocks!

but transformers on the otherhand (2 different series out there) both suck!

i also hear that they re-did speed racer but i havent caught it yet...

do they still show thundercats on the cartoon network? i know they used to:confused

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
funny... I thought that my brother was the only one with all that crap.. errr stuff.. His are opened, but gently used with all the boxes... I think he still has all the Transformer stuff as well. Used but in boxes too..

sneakychaos said:
When I was a kid, my dad bought all the HeMan characters and castles - I still have every single one made in the original boxes un-opened.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
We used to take the heman and wwf action figures and slam there heads inot the floor and it would leave a colored smudge

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
nace said:

but transformers on the otherhand (2 different series out there) both suck!
No shit...I'm ashamed at what they did...my favorite cartoon from my youth and they turned it into a 30 min ad for toys...

:(:(:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts