904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA HA HA HA HA

Attachments

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
Just look how much fatter that suzi is. :nanana

Just tell the truth, both of those bikes are pansy bikes and anyone's grandmother can lay a knee down and whack the throttle open... and barely break a hip or two :rolleyes

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
WEAK what is that from 2002 or so ???? The suckzuki is still ugly and raggedy sounding and the r1 is sexy and buttery smooth .

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
BKR1 said:
I like the R1 so much , I got a new one !:D
When did they start putting steering dampers on the R1?
That all black R1 is totally freak'n sweet! If I thought I would actually spend any time riding on the street I would get one, but I know it would sit in my carport and never move just like Gixxer 1000 did.:shake

·
2,246 Posts
BKR1 said:
I like the R1 so much , I got a new one !:D
Me too! :D (Ignore the 2 other bikes of course)

DD, I'm not sure if 2004 was the first year for stock steering damper, but it's pretty sweet. It's got a mechanical check valve which forces a ball to plug up a valve which "turns on" the damping when needed. So steering is very light under most conditions. It's like a mechanical version of Honda's HESD system so the bike feels like it doesn't have one on it. Personally, I liked having it constantly tight like it was on my Suzuki, but light steering is nice at real slow speeds.

·
2,246 Posts
And it's got an appropriate plate too ;) :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
You sir are a bastard:redflip

So when are we gonna trade bikes again for a session at the track :D
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhh ........maybe . :laughing Steering damper was first put on 04 's . I have seen that people are replacing them , I dont know if its for a "better one " or because they like painted ones , i wont be changing mine . Man that red R1 looks good !

Attachments

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
I don't know about the 2nd half of that crap you just posted, but I agree, what's the point of posting a sub ram air R1 and a GSX-R1000 2 generations old? :confused
Dr.Dover said:
WEAK what is that from 2002 or so ???? The suckzuki is still ugly and raggedy sounding and the r1 is sexy and buttery smooth .

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
It's a he :)

I just hope Wes doesn't read this because he already has a hard enough time trying to call him Raven because he said it is a girl's name :laughing

·
Registered
188 Posts
the only reason i let her name the pup after a Yamaha is because they copied the idea from Ducati :nanana

·
Registered
188 Posts
Raven's daddy! :redflip

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
yeah it looks good, but they should've named it the copycat. :laughing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts