Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Silent Mods... Nobody will know who it is and nobody will have anybody to bitch to but themselves or friends that care to listen to the whinning..

Silently deleting threads and posts that do not belong.. Eventually you will weed out the bullshit because they will get tired of seeing stuff deleted yet have nobody to blame but themselves.. Make the goddam users accountable for their own shit..

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
that sounds like a viable alternative actually... questions, feedback and responses could all be made anonymously which could take some of the "personal" factor out of it. :shrug my .02 :D

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
The "accountable for their own actions" part is a must and a big +1 from me

Youve been here alot longer than a lot of us Gage....I think its a pretty good idea. But what will happen to the current Mods...Banned?? :eek :eek :j/k of course!

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
Interesting idea.

Also the use of the "Report this post to CF Staff" link by each post. I used that once or twice on another forum (posting a ton of gore and it was getting nasty) and things just got handled.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
That, along with a number of other suggestions, is a good one. Unfortunately, I'm not sure vBulletin and/or CF can support that technically.

*edit* by "that," I meant Gage's original idea in the first post.

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
That's a super idea Shane. I haven't seen much bs lately, but then again, I'm not on that much anymore.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
No the :bs has subsided for the time being. I think its another two weeks before its "that time of the month" again for the boards. :snarf

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
FYI - I still have all of the mod feedback and am working through it... I will not be able to post anything up this week, but am aiming to have something up after I reach FL.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Great idea, Shane. :clap

·
1,280 Posts
Gage151 said:
Silent Mods... Nobody will know who it is and nobody will have anybody to bitch to but themselves or friends that care to listen to the whinning..

Silently deleting threads and posts that do not belong.. Eventually you will weed out the bullshit because they will get tired of seeing stuff deleted yet have nobody to blame but themselves.. Make the goddam users accountable for their own shit..

:clap :clap :clap

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
:clap :clap :clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts