Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took me a couple of days Bill, but yesterday I was flying to Mexico and travelling offshore. Today I am trying to command a semi submersible SWATH vessel with a crew of 64.

Here are a couple of different options take your pick .....

Attachments

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now for some color in your solo shot .... I can add text or something in there for you or.... just let me know, I get bored out here anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
wow those are cool.......no matter with one i pic they distort when i set as my back round. i think a short and a little higher might work. im trying to get a non distorted back round for my monitor.the first one is the closest but not quite right

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What resolution do you keep your screem at?

The originals that John posted were in reduced resolution so anything we changed is an even further reduction from that.

Try centering the image on you desktop image instead of the stretch mode. It won't fit your screen exactly but it shouldn't be distorted.

If john can post the full resolution image then we would have a better chance to get it right; knowing what your screen resolution is set at of course.

·
Moderator,
6,141 Posts
I think a 800 X 600 crop is what Bill is looking for...

Those first 3 images you posted are too wide for what bill wants to do with them. Who has the original raw image file?

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is an 800 x 600 crop of the image Bill. I hope you can use this one without any trouble.

Johnnygxr posted the first reduced res image so I am assuming he has the raw file?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Uh Roger that I have the originals on CD.

I told Billy he could get them from me but he does'nt seem to get on this side of town....:confused :rolleyes

SOOOOO.........If you want them on CD Billy come and get them!!!!:redflip :nanana

Later John

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
hey john, you could fax them to him hahaha
inside joke on bill

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Johnnygxr said:
Uh Roger that I have the originals on CD.

I told Billy he could get them from me but he does'nt seem to get on this side of town....:confused :rolleyes

SOOOOO.........If you want them on CD Billy come and get them!!!!:redflip :nanana

Later John
well if you didnt live in bum f#*ked egypt id already have them:mad

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
rotaxracer20 said:
hey john, you could fax them to him hahaha
inside joke on bill
ah ..yea....uhhh...... what is a fax?:confused
you know it sucks when an old decreped guy can stay right on your ass all day(and not chew on one peice of hey:crackup )

·
Registered
466 Posts
oldwheelieguy said:
ah ..yea....uhhh...... what is a fax?:confused
you know it sucks when an old decreped guy can stay right on your ass all day(and not chew on one peice of hey:crackup )
OOOHH! Burn! Thats mean!lol! Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I was able to go!

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
hey bill, next time, ill use more than 1 gear around the track. just wait till i get my honda back together. big thanks to millenium for the large bore and maxxis for the slicks.
bill dont let the smoke from my tires blind your old eyes:redflip

·
High Drag - Low Speed
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Boys, boys, I can feel the hostility all the way down here in old Mexico .... Ouch! Tis' the season and all that :p

There is always Talladega GPR in February!? You had better stick to one gear Rob, any faster and you will need wings and a pilots license then you guys could compete in aerial combat ....

Fixed wing twin vs. winged inline 4 on slicks!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
hey hey hey ... its all good ....rob is faster than me.......i just didnt get brought home by someone else:nanana

1 - 20 of 21 Posts