Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after today Hammer and I will be going back to day shifts in the new year. He and I took a promotion with CDW and will actually be forced to do work now, instead of posting usless information for you all to waste time with online......haha

Have a good new year.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Congrats Kazz...drinks are on you now:toast :redflip

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
way to fool your boss....ummm I mean great job :clap :clap :redflip j/k congrats!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do not remember what it feels like to wake up and be to work at 8:30. omg, I accually have to set my alarm Sunday night.
:laughing

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Kazz Gixxer 750 said:
I do not remember what it feels like to wake up and be to work at 8:30. omg, I accually have to set my alarm Sunday night.
:laughing
dude, I work evenings too and it's been so long since I got up at 9 am. The first week is going to suck but then it gets better...hopefully u won't have too much traffic to deal with, I certainly don't miss that!

·
Registered
150 Posts
CONGRATS ON THE "UPGRADE" IN THE JOB CIRCUIT!!
A JOB WELL DONE ALWAYS PAYS OFF..SO THEY SAY ( LOL ):clap

·
Registered
167 Posts
congrats..... looks like not too much partying at night anymore... too bad

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
yea we are a reseller.

Just ranked # 11 for the best companies to work for in 2004. We moved up from # 13 in 2003.

And I can not beleive I left for work when is was still kinda dark out. This sucks......lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.