Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Redline Super Bike is doing a ride to Vassar on Sunday. If you guys wanna go, meet me at the Oakland Mall (Troy, Mi) at 9am and we'll head up from there. Or you can meet up at the gas station.

Date: Sunday Oct 13th Ride
Arrival: 10:00 am
Departure: NLT 10:30 am
Destination: Vassar - Frankenmuth run and race spot

Let me know

Brandy

·
Military Sportbikers Moderator,
2,502 Posts
Sounds like an idea! We will have to check in with everyone and see the weather.

·
2,502 Posts
Sidewalk,

LOL, It's about time someone cracked on us! I haven't been called a puddle jumper sense I was stationed in Topeka KS for 5 years. LOL

Hopfully the weather will hold out.

What time are people meeting up?

Oakland mall, isn't that near ford road and telagraph? Please clairify.

Thanks
Hellsnat

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are meeting at 9AM...it's at 14 mile and 75. Head north on 75. Or if you want to meet us at M24 & M69 Up near Lapeer. Not sure which would be easier for you guys.

Hellsnat - hit me up on the 2way in the AM and let me know if you're gonna meet us at the Mall or the gas station.

B

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Imagine that coast guard didnt ride beacuse of the water?

Do it in the water..........got film of some good twist this past weekend in the wet and muck!

·
6,239 Posts
pretty good for a straight line. I guess...I have never went to a dragstrip. So I dont know whats good or whats not. Post it in the video section youll get alot of opinions there!

Nice wheelie thou , who was going for time?

·
2,502 Posts
Yeah, I did a few runs, the best I could do was 11.2 at 130mph,

There was another 954 guy there that was in the 10's.

And yes, I know. But we don't have corners out here. Something cought me funny the other day. We went riding with a local guy we just met. We (leslie "wife) rode with this guy for 38 miles, to get to this road with some curves. LMAO, I'm not cracking on the guy that took us. But the thing is, we have to ride a long time to get to some twisties, and they were no where near Deals Gap.

I can't wait to get stationed near some twisties. So, in the mean time I guess flatlanding is for me! :biggrin

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice job...to bad you couldn't edit out the audio. I sound like a dork. Anyway, you should post that up over at Rideline so they can see it since that's who we went with.

:p

·
6,239 Posts
oh dont think im close to twisties here

4.5 hours to the roads I sent you pictures of! And I ride it 99% of the time...my ride days start 0430 and end at about 22-2300

·
Registered
986 Posts
track run

I've see better! Looks cool Matt. Wish I had the guts. Sorry that I couldn't make it. Later Stocker:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
excuse

Kid duty :ar15 Would have loved to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts