Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these leathers the other day and have been communicating with the guy selling them, however after looking into it I don't think they will fit me. :(

Aren't you in the market for a set? Check it out.

For Sale Post

Anyone else out there familiar with AGV leathers? Do you know if a US size 46 would fit a 5' 10" 210 lbs. frame?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,642 Posts
My agv's are a US 44 and Im 6ft, 160lbs.
Just to give ya reference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
Well I am 5'5" so I dont think that they will fit me thanks for the info though;) I am prolly gonna get my leathers tonight if I get an email response from the guy;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
i don't think they have small people sizes:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
Its hard to find midget sizes especialy when you are porportioned like me:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
i didn't think the big head mattered:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
Well i gots the big head but that is easy to fix just let some air out! I was talkin about having such short legs and a wide waist cannot find pants that fit me right damnit:shake
 

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
Dr.Dover said:
Its hard to find midget sizes especialy when you are porportioned like me:redflip
Have you tried a ladies catalog ?....they offer short and portly sizes.....:confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
What are you sayin that I should be a cross dresser:shake This is not the place to express your sexual fantasies about me :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
dover has found his true calling
 

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
Dr.Dover said:
What are you sayin that I should be a cross dresser:shake This is not the place to express your sexual fantasies about me :redflip
No Dover, I'm 100% Hetero....but if cross dressing makes your a$$hole water so be it.....just trying to help you...:snatched
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
Well what ever makes you feel better man no matter what you say your post proves that you want me to dress in womens clothes:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
hey ya'll leave dover alone just because he's a post whore don't mean ya'll can pick on him:redflip
 

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
Tony, Your right, I shouldn't pick on those who are so emotionally challenged.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,063 Posts
WELL you obviously took what I said in the wrong way and cannot take a friggin joke so chill man there is no reason to go on the offensive :confused
 

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
Dr.Dover said:
WELL you obviously took what I said in the wrong way and cannot take a friggin joke so chill man there is no reason to go on the offensive :confused
No man, I can take a friggin joke and this ones on you....I'm just messing with you.... :twoguns
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Doc, Did you read WYD OPN's signature????

The man has NO SHAME!!!! :toothy
 

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
Joined
·
2,246 Posts
Frank Castle said:
I found these leathers the other day and have been communicating with the guy selling them, however after looking into it I don't think they will fit me. :(

Aren't you in the market for a set? Check it out.

For Sale Post

Anyone else out there familiar with AGV leathers? Do you know if a US size 46 would fit a 5' 10" 210 lbs. frame?
I don't think they will fit. Plus I don't know if they are worth it. Here's the same suit, AGV Spark suit by the way, for $180 new (different color) AGV suit. If you really want to know. There's that EXACT size and style suit but in blue and white up in M&H Suzuki in Statesville. I know, cause I tried it on. The reason I don't think it'll fit is cause I'm 6'1"-6'2" and 175 and I noticed it was tight in the waist. It was big on the arms and too short for me, but too small in the waist. Strange cause I ended up getting a teknic size 44 which fit better in the waist. I think the Rage suits on dennis kirk are actually a step up and can be had new for very cheap.... but if I were you, go with a teknic suit from newenough.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Hey Dover......

lespaul85 said:
I don't think they will fit. Plus I don't know if they are worth it. Here's the same suit, AGV Spark suit by the way, for $180 new (different color) AGV suit. If you really want to know. There's that EXACT size and style suit but in blue and white up in M&H Suzuki in Statesville. I know, cause I tried it on. The reason I don't think it'll fit is cause I'm 6'1"-6'2" and 175 and I noticed it was tight in the waist. It was big on the arms and too short for me, but too small in the waist. Strange cause I ended up getting a teknic size 44 which fit better in the waist. I think the Rage suits on dennis kirk are actually a step up and can be had new for very cheap.... but if I were you, go with a teknic suit from newenough.com
Thanks for the heads up dude, I made an offer of $100 to him and he is "thinking" :rolleyes about it. I guess I will let him know that it no longer needs to weigh his mind any longer. I thought the thing would work for me after reading ripTools post. I should have known better, that dude is a TOOL. :D :redflip j/k Brah!
Anyhow, you guys came through. Thanks for the feed back and keeping me from making a foolish online purchase.
Gee, wonder if I'm the only one who has almost done that.:confused
Looks like leathers are out of the question for me, possibly until next year. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
frank are you gill
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top