Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the Gap and man I really hate the roads down here. That place was just plain incredible!

Here's a picture from our first day there.

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Snowman, I got those wood peckers you asked for. Damn those bastards were hard to catch. :redflip

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
LeonTLR said:
Snowman, I got those wood peckers you asked for. Damn those bastards were hard to catch. :redflip
Dude your the man I'm in Cali till next Tuesday so we'll hook up on Wed maybe at hooters or I'll ride up to your area we we'll meet. Thanks BIG TIME. You guys look like a motley crew, post up some pics. Welcome back:D

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll start posting pic tomorrow, I gotta resize them. All I have to say is that we got some stories to tell. Like almost getting thrown out of a Krystals, before we got a chance to order food.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
LeonTLR said:
I'll start posting pic tomorrow, I gotta resize them. All I have to say is that we got some stories to tell. Like almost getting thrown out of a Krystals, before we got a chance to order food.
Well make sure you tell the story, sounds like you guys had a blast.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
LeonTLR said:
Just got back from the Gap and man I really hate the roads down here. That place was just plain incredible!

Here's a picture from our first day there.
Every one of y'all look pissed in that pic! :redflip

I gotta go with y'all next time. Looks like fun, and you guys could use a hooligan in the group next time :laughing

-nags

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Re: Re: Hey FL Peeps,

nags said:
Every one of y'all look pissed in that pic! :redflip

I gotta go with y'all next time. Looks like fun, and you guys could use a hooligan in the group next time :laughing

-nags
Sign me up too we should all head up that would be cool, nags got your bike working?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hey FL Peeps,

Snowman said:
Sign me up too we should all head up that would be cool, nags got your bike working?:rolleyes:
??? My bike is always working...

I wonder how fast I could take those turns with 25psi in my tires :laughing I might need to get some air before I head up there:confused

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm ready to go up next weekend:redflip

A huge south FL trip would be real nice. I was thinking about late March or early April.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
dxfer said:
Yo babies, nice forums. Seems like I'm always on the short bus when it comes to getting to the boards here...
Seems to me you never get off the short bus :redflip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts