Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so he doesnt return my calls and now his phone disconnected?went to school and know the guy decently and i let him borrow my chain breaker,now i need my stuff and he never returned it and i leave on weds for az.wouldnt loan my stuff out to him again.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Yeah that fucker! He borrowed my blow up doll like months ago and never gave it back! I'm almost afraid of what condition it might be in now!!! :eek :laughing

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Yeah that fucker! He borrowed my blow up doll like months ago and never gave it back! I'm almost afraid of what condition it might be in now!!! :eek :laughing
:confused I thought he borred the blow-up sheep?:confused

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
No he burrowed the blow-up sheep. :slap

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ah i he is actually i leave for az and need to save my cash no i have to have my buddy at the stealership do it cause i broke my 70$ breaker/rivet link tool.its been over 3 weeks since he came to my house and picked it up.i told him to leave it on the porch or something,talked to him like 3 times after and he keeps saying ok i will.

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
I know where he lives but I'm not telling :D

I'll ask him today when I stop by his house :laughing

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
have you tried msging him?

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
And now you know why I am such an ass when it comes to using my tools. I am always ready to help out if you bring your bike to me but my tools stay right were they get used in my garage......:redflip

To all the above that think this guy is out of his mind for posting this here :redflip help him get his tool back.

$30.00 is $30.00 and if its not much then maybe some of the above wouldnt mind pulling it out of your back pocket and buying this guy a new one....

Shut your trap if you have nothing good to add...:redflip

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
James would never try to get over on you man!!!! Im sure hes spaced it! Someone will get ahold of him and let him know right away!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
TLRMAN said:
And now you know why I am such an ass when it comes to using my tools. I am always ready to help out if you bring your bike to me but my tools stay right were they get used in my garage......:redflip

To all the above that think this guy is out of his mind for posting this here :redflip help him get his tool back.

$30.00 is $30.00 and if its not much then maybe some of the above wouldnt mind pulling it out of your back pocket and buying this guy a new one....

Shut your trap if you have nothing good to add...:redflip
trust me i know how it is to borrow and never get something back when i was generous enough to let someone borrow it. james isnt a theif but aparently a little absent minded in this case. :)

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Kawboy636 said:
keep it up and you will end up hurting my feelings!
OH Boo Hoo everyone knows I love them here.......

I loaned one tool in my life and now I loan none you know why...The first one I loan out got stolen.
I worked at a gas station loaned a MAC ratchet and lug socket. Even watch the sorry sack change his tire accross the street with it. After he was done he put it in his truck and waved at me. THe fucker drove off ......

Just help this guy get his tool back and that should be it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.