Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been over a week without an Olive Garden Drama thread....
Wha gives?:laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
texmex1 said:
Its been over a week without an Olive Garden Drama thread....
Wha gives?:laughing
they ran out of breadsticks. :laughing

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
Re: Re: Hey Jayman!!!!

PrtclMn001 said:
they ran out of breadsticks. :laughing
He would have posted something as drastic as that... must be all gravy in McItalian land. No drama to speak of I guess :shrug

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Maybe he's dropped off with this Baby Gorilla person and are going cross-country like in Themla & Louise. :confused

·
Mad Hawk
5,313 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
Where has BG been anyway?
Tin foil hat on too tight????

·
Soul Man
8,169 Posts
Upon realizing that Olive Garden, A: Does not have olives on the menu, and B: Is not located in a garden, Jayman has moved on to Waffle House. While Waffle House is not actually located in a house, it does, at least, have waffles.

JC

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:lol

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
askmrjesus said:
Upon realizing that Olive Garden, A: Does not have olives on the menu, and B: Is not located in a garden, Jayman has moved on to Waffle House. While Waffle House is not actually located in a house, it does, at least, have waffles.

JC

:crackup

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
askmrjesus said:

JC
:crackup

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
HAHA! Well I'm honored y'all have missed me and no, I haven't gone anywhere! :nanana

Actually, this has been a crazy week!!! I've opened every morning at 6am this week and haven't gotten out til after 7PM... long ass days... :shake

This week I've gotten my parking lots paved, half my kitchen equipment replaced, and trying to do reviews for my entire staff! Its been a long ass week! All this and feed the masses of Olive Garden Maniacs to Boot! :laughing

I should have two more 12 hour days this week and then after Valentines Day on Tuesday, I should be back to my normal OG Drama Thread Posting Schedule... ;)

(btw... Valentines Day is my second busiest day of the year... expecting over 1800 guests that day!!! :eek)

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
JayMan said:

(btw... Valentines Day is my second busiest day of the year... expecting over 1800 guests that day!!! :eek)
Sucks to be you! :nanana

Days like those make me glad I don't wait tables anymore. :laughing

·
Registered
993 Posts
askmrjesus said:
Upon realizing that Olive Garden, A: Does not have olives on the menu, JC
Yeah, why is that? I can (and have) eaten meals consisting entireely of olives, so why aren't there olives in anything at OG? :confused

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
The only thing I've ever seen olives in at the Olive Garden is there salad(s). :shrug

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
Daan said:
Yeah, why is that? I can (and have) eaten meals consisting entireely of olives, so why aren't there olives in anything at OG? :confused
There are Olives in Many Things... Salad Yes... But also in a couple Shrimp Dishes and we go through Olive Oil like its out of style! :laughing

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Using it as anal lube shouldn't count. :nono

·
Soul Man
8,169 Posts
JayMan said:
we go through Olive Oil like its out of style! :laughing
In keeping with your personal life, is the Olive Oil "extra virgin"?

JC

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
zer0netgain said:
Using it as anal lube shouldn't count. :nono
and. . .

askmrjesus said:
In keeping with your personal life, is the Olive Oil "extra virgin"?

JC

:lmao

I'm keeping keeping the "is his ass a virgin" comment to myself. :citadel

Ok. Maybe not. :crackup

1 - 20 of 37 Posts