Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an event I have been shooting for the past couple of years. Figured I would let you guys know about it. Always a great turn out (even last year there was a ton of people at it). Tons of raffle prizes, good bands etc.

http://www.mamafest.org/index.php

Not to mention, for you guys that work at places that do donation matching that want a new snowboard for free, here is a pretty easy way to possibly get one. Raising $50 gets you a T-shirt and $100 gets you a sweatshirt, pretty easy really.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
And theres also an event @ White pass , so far donations are over 8k this year. www.skiwhitepass.com

Vertical Challenge at White Pass Ski Resort
March 11-12 2006 Noon - Noon

American Cancer Society
Vertical Challenge Event

Imagine ...
A world without cancer.

Set your sights high and make every run count this season. This winter, the American Cancer Society challenges you to extend beyond your vertical limits to fund the fight against cancer. Every time you hit the slopes with Vertical Challenge, you will raise valuable funds to support American Cancer Society-funded research, education, advocacy, and patient service programs.

For the first time in history, cancer incidence rates are on a decline.

The Competition
Strap on your board, click on your skis, grab your favorite beanie and
head to the mountain with your friends and family in tow. With
American Cancer Society Vertical Challenge, there are three ways you
can join the fight against cancer this winter.

· Compete as an individual

· Form a team to compete

· Sponsor an event participant

Teams and individuals will compete for fantastic prizes on two levels:
Dollars Raised and Total Vertical Feet. With your help, we will continue to get closer to a cure.For more information about American Cancer Society's Vertical Challenge, please email [email protected] or call 509-783-1574. For technical support on this website please email [email protected].

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm...didn't know about that one and I don't have a shoot lined up for Sunday.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like one of my shots will be in the UW Health magazines as well. Mamafest needs to pick out a shot for them for me to submit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts