1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Here ya go Blake:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Here's AaUuuuGaa! (not registered yet) pulling his 'Wing... (all power)

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Here's Ziggy, also not registered yet, practicing and getting better...

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Jaxon23 said:
if your boy on the wing would lean back he would have it made:cool:
He got it up higher, that's just the highest pic we have capped. Just can't go much more, the pipes and trunk will scrape! Should see people's faces when he pops these with his wife on the back! :eek:

FYI - He looks like he's down on the tank because he's in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
RedlineLaura said:
Last weekend. Nags just curious but how many times have you scraped?
I've scraped the tail exactly how many times I wanted to. Just once :D I just wanted a little scrape and that was it. I have my license plate bent so that I hit it about 1/2 inch before my tail.. I hit that all the time though. I was cruising down the road the other day at about 40 with sparks coming off the plate. :shrug

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
RedlineLaura said:
Damn I hope to be as good as you one day. I can only try.
:laughing

I'm working more on slow wheelies than scraping. To me, going slow is more impressive than scraping. Tommorow I'm going for 100ft stoppies. Me and Ice are having a little competition. I'm gonna win :redflip

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
um..
crap, i should know this..
:confused

i'll try to figure it out when I wake up :p

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
i don't know but its not longer then 115ft :redflip man i gotta get some rear EBC HH's for the rear....wonder if they carry balls to so i can have the balls to try to scrape...LOL...Damn laura your looking real good...damn near got it girl..like you tell me keep practicing;)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts