Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bomb threat was just called into our elementary school. My station is at one of the two major intersections in this one horse town so traffic here has gotten crazy with parents rushing down there to get their kids.

Probably going to be a while before things settle down. The nearest bomb unit is 70 miles and three counties away.

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kids are being evacuated from the school to the rodeo arena just up the street from my station. About five buses full of kids just went by. Well, three more just went by as I typed that.

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
Thats messed up.

James

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
one of those kids prolly drew a picture of mohammed on their lunch pail with crayons

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
Speed_Addiction said:
Kids are being evacuated from the school to the rodeo arena just up the street from my station. About five buses full of kids just went by. Well, three more just went by as I typed that.
are they stopping by to fill up????:laughing

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
yeah Speed, sell em some candy or something!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
RottnDog said:
Dumb kids who want to get out of school
+1 bet someone had a big exam yoday and wasnt ready for it:shake

Tom

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tommymac said:
+1 bet someone had a big exam yoday and wasnt ready for it:shake

Tom
Genius probably called it in on his own cellphone.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Speed_Addiction said:
Genius probably called it in on his own cellphone.
A kid at a local college tried that on a payphone on the campus ( this is pre 9/11) they managed to keep him on the line and the cops busted him at the phone booth:shake

Tom

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
There are prolly 2-3 bomb threats a month in my district:shake

4 of 5 are caught and are usually dropouts trying to get their buddies out of school so they can drink or get high. Some have been prosecuted and get 4-6 for terrorist threats and crazy shit like that, but not more than a couple so far. Sucks when it happens because all schools are put on alert and we have to do that lockdown bullshit.:rant

·
Asphalt Surfer
2,470 Posts
Quick...fill a cooler with fruit snacks and drinks and run down there...those kids will get thirsty and hungry soon...

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There might be something to this whole thing. There is also a manhunt going on right now. Folks have been told to stay inside their homes and places of work. Just saw a DPS helicopter fly over and the last time I saw that was a couple of years ago when a couple of bank robbers got their car run off in a ditch by the local PD and made a run for it.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Ok Speed, what'd you do now?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts