Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing big, a simple rider registration/email based site thats tring to get off the ground.....help spread the word register if you would like, help other service members on info of up and coming trips to new locations or even go meet new members PCS'ing to a location near you. Its a great idea hopefully it will take off!

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hadnt really thought of making it seperate, kinda always thought of it simply as a tool so far.

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
TLstreak said:
I hadnt really thought of making it seperate, kinda always thought of it simply as a tool so far.
Well, I guess it doesn't matter since I think EVERY one on HSB is here (except for Hellsnat :confused)

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish it would catch on. It has alot of potential to grow into a good database, but so many military members that ride. They just dont get into it as deeply. What Ive noticed at least.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
Well, I guess it doesn't matter since I think EVERY one on HSB is here (except for Hellsnat :confused)
I've been trying to get ahold of him but his phone is off. So, as soon as I get ahold of him, he'll be checking in.

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent him an email, I think 2 now telling him........hurry up and wait:p

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats what I was thinking...that tiller will go lower on the first pic!
I was was just flipping thru there tring to see what She's riding...other than the hog

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
Hey DJ.... Just saw the pics from that "20mph" corner.... that should be a 50mph corner with knees draggin..... :twofinger
You should come up and try it...it didn't show up well in the pics but i was on the bottom of the corner. The lower lane drops out from under you. Even the one guy that races takes that corner slow.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
TLstreak said:
thats what I was thinking...that tiller will go lower on the first pic!
I was was just flipping thru there tring to see what She's riding...other than the hog
You won't see many pics of me...I'm always the one behind the camera.

:redflip

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
must be the camera angle cause it simply doesnt look shard, more of a quick flick type turn.......no offense intended , might show more if it was video showing the actual curve instead

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Lil Bit said:
You should come up and try it...it didn't show up well in the pics but i was on the bottom of the corner. The lower lane drops out from under you. Even the one guy that races takes that corner slow.
Sorta like the hump-d-hump at Deals Gap? Cheeeeiiit, all that means is that your right knee won't drag. At least ya get one side...

·
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ahh look at the cute black beret:laughing

Im happy to see them thou, wasnt looking forward to wearing that leg cap after not having to wear it since airborne school in 1994

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
TLstreak said:
ahh look at the cute black beret:laughing
I personally hate them. It's not good for someone like me that has light sensitive eyes. Sun glasses help but don't cure everything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts