Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well let me know if we are doing the Hootesrs thing this Wed, cause I'll be back on Tuesay and after two weeks in Cali with out I bike I NEED TO RIDE!!!!! So post up and show up.:creep :creep

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
blue95accord said:
Nope :shake
Just admit it that you dont have a bike and get it over with :redflip

I probably wont be there.. I'm going out of town very early thursday morning. Ya never know though, I might make a quick appearance :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
not going again boughetto, u ever gonna ride that thing more than 20min from ur house, im telling u bro, other places besidespalm beach do exisit hehe...
-icehot113

·
Registered
114 Posts
icehot113 said:
not going again boughetto, u ever gonna ride that thing more than 20min from ur house, im telling u bro, other places besidespalm beach do exisit hehe...
-icehot113
Eventually Ice, eventaully. :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm going to try and make Wed night. In regards to Biketoberfest my trailer spot reservation has fallen through. If anyone has room to haul a bike up let me know. OR if anyone has a truck w hitch that can pull a trailer let me know. I'd rather not ride all the way. Also if a crew is riding up on Fri afternoon or night let me know and I may ride with.

I'll be stayin w some buds from gainesville while there.

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
Prob won't be able to make it, I can barely walk and I have to go back to the hospital wed night to get the stiches and packing removed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
LeonTLR said:
Prob won't be able to make it, I can barely walk and I have to go back to the hospital wed night to get the stiches and packing removed.
What in the hell did you do to yourself? :(

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
LeonTLR said:
He must have really pissed the wife off. She finally tore his Go-nads off. :redflip

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
LeonTLR said:
tell you guys later, I can barely stand with all the Percs I've taken today..:D
That's what you tell us. Probably just sleeping with the wife again......lucky bastard.:redflip

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
I wish!!!

I did have a very nice looking nurse wipe all the blood of my nakid butt last night.

Thats the most action I'll see for a few days. :redflip

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
LeonTLR said:
I wish!!!

I did have a very nice looking nurse wipe all the blood of my nakid butt last night.

Thats the most action I'll see for a few days. :redflip
Post some pics.....I want to see the nurse:laughing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts