Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen that people are now meeting up at hooters.
Which one does everyone go to, and what time? Are people still going to Taco Mac?:confused

·
Registered
775 Posts
To answer your question, here's where most people are at. Just pick a day. And yes, we still go to Taco Mac. Here's where the gatherings are:

Mondays - [email protected] Place Mall, 8:30ish
Tuesdays- Taco Mac in Alpharetta, 8:30ish (there are other sportbike gatherings - Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell, American Tavern in Conyers)
Thursdays-The Vortex in Lil Five Points
Sat/Sun- North GA mountains

You see, we just look for an excuse to BS and go play on our bikes everyday. We might start hanging out on Fridays too. Not sure where. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's it, I'm coming to the next Taco Mac outing! I've only been to one and it was fun, I just haven't been able to go again.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanos, where at on barrett? I live right there, and have never seen anyone there.

·
Registered
775 Posts
It really depends on what kind of rider crowd you wanna hang around with, if it really matters. Most of the crowd at Barrett are the same drag-racing/bling-blingin' stunna types that go to the Frozen Palace and Atrium (so Ive been told). Just look for the ricers and other blingin' cars, thats where theyll be at Barrett. But the gatherings I mentioned above usually have a good mix of road racers, weekend twisty warriors, track day junkies, some stunters and some posers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts