Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all I am a Horror Movie freak. Love em. So just wonted to hear what your favorite Horror movie or Horror movie Series is?

I used to like the Nightmare on Elm streets alot and Hellraisers to until they got really stupid and started going into space :rolleyes:

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Signs is the only movie in the last 5 years that has made me go GASSSSSP.

Evil dead still cracks me up over and over but I love the classics like Carrie and the Blob

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
The Evil Dead series

Other than that I can't think of any series I like. I never really liked the Halloween or Jason series'.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I had Freddy nightmares throughout my childhood....I hate that bastard!!

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
nightmare on elm street, jason, hellraisers, and we cant forget good ol' mike meyers in halloween. :D

also, not a series but event horizon was pretty freaky. also a lesser known movie of vin diesel's called pitch black. very good film. hrm, christine rocked, carrie as mentioned above, house on haunted hill, the amneyville (sp) series was quite freaky too. :D

there's lots more but im drawing a blank. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
if you haven't watched "the shining" recently, watch it again. that movie scared the living hell outta me, and that was only about 4 years ago. yikes!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
falcorex said:
if you haven't watched "the shining" recently, watch it again. that movie scared the living hell outta me, and that was only about 4 years ago. yikes!

oh yeah, the shining...thats a GREAT one...
Evil Dead series rocks...
Last House on the Left was a GREAT one too...

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Craigdb said:
This was just released on DVD as a non-rated, extra footage version. This was a seriously creepy movie.
[email protected]!?!?!

omg, I'm gonna order it right now....
I wonder what else they coulda thrown in there....
hehehehe
hopefully some more nudity, that girl was hot :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Always had a soft spot for the Living Dead movies.. the original B&W "Night of", and the color remake of course.. "Dawn of the Dead", "Day of the Dead", and the three or four "Return of". "Send more cops!" :laughing

The Wicker Man is seriously damn creepy.

The first three Hellraisers.

Not really a horror movie per se, but will definately freak you out: Testuo the Iron Man.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nightmare on Elm Street 1 and 2
Psycho (the original)

The classic horror movies that made you wait to see the killer instead of dumping buckets of blood on the screen... like Friday the 13th

and Hellraiser 1 was great in its time, Hellraiser 2 was ok...

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Anything with zombies....... I hate zombies. Even playing all the Resident Evil games on the playstation gave me the creeps. I am just about numb to any other type of horror movie......but throw in some zombies and you MIGHT get me to jump. :D

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Inferno said:
Never heard of it, what's it about???

a bunch of heroin junkies freshly escaped from prison kidnap these two girls...
they are driving through the country...
they kill the two girls...
their car breaks down...
they spend the night with these people...
the people figure out that they killed their daughter...
madness ensues..
dude gets his weewee bitten off...
was crazy :)

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
Hmmm...let's see;

Nightmare on Elm street (all of them)
It (stephen King)
The shining(stephen king)
Hellraiser
Psycho

Does anyone remember the Faces of Death movies?/ I used to get so grossed out...especially the monkey brain episode. YUCK!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
The early Haloween movies were really good, plus I was a big Jason fan but both got way out of hand:shake

Tom

·
Registered
440 Posts
The good ol' fashioned, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was great. The It was great as well. And who can forget Killer Clowns From Outer Space. :laughing

·
7,107 Posts

·
7,107 Posts
I like the one from the Omen better ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts