Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we don't usually hang out with the other sportbikes, but there must be someo of you out there. Give a shout if you're out there.

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, good. Jony's here. Don't you ride an Aprilia now? And and my best SacBORGese, "FUCK OFF!"

:redflip :redflip :redflip

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
You guys are just kidding around, right?

Please forgive my ignorance and nosiness, but HondaSarge asked me to keep an eye on his baby while he was away on vacation.

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Dude

No worries. We see each other on other boards. Kind of an inside joke. If you want the full treatment, go register at Sacborg.com. I'm sure the folks over there will give you the standard welcome.

Later y'all
:p

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah we's just kidding.....EFF OFF to ya too Golin...

BTW I now ride a Triumph Daytona.

You still outta NE???

We should do a ride (gather Scott, and Mav, and such)...
:creep

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah

I still live up here, but my bike is downin NC. I did borrow Mav's Blast the other weekend though, and that was pretty fun. If I can get a bike, I'm down for the ride.

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blip01

Good to see you around. We'll get some Buellers over here yet.

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's it for now. I just wanted to make sure that there was a thread with SacBORG in the title so that people could find it easy. I didn't think of editing the title until too late.

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sidewalk = 61 posts

Golin = 47 posts

Who's the padder?

Oh and Fuck Off!:redflip

·
Registered
205 Posts
I havent posted this in at least 24 hrs, I think I am starting to go thru withdrawels so here goes.........................................................BUELLS SUCK:draggin

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
golin I've said it before I'll say it again.....son ya got too much time on yer hands.....do ya sleep and post

·
Directionally Challenged
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh Bubba,

It's too bad you don't have the time I do. I'm simply trying to live so that all you old folks can live vicariously through me. If you have any requests, feel free to pass them along.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
golin just make sure ya video tape your escapades....Just don't let the camera see you....just show the girlies

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have a 98 S1W...Black on black...but it has not been ridden much since I bought my R1.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts