Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERY time i go to attach an image it says its too large, what am i supposed to do

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
use a smaller image :toothy

for reals tho, you need Photoshop or an equivelent photo manipulation tool and break the image down. If you email it to me I will do it for you.

[email protected]

·
Registered
188 Posts
The limit is 200000 bytes.:D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Do you have Photo Studio on your computer. What I did was sit down and play with it for a while. Right click the picture you want to save. Go to Photo Studio and retrieve your pic out of My Pictures. It will let you down size photo's, and put tex on them. Good luck.

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

guys thanks alot for all you helpful answers, i think i'm close to figuring it out

·
Registered
726 Posts
Your not using MS Paint are you?

P.S. CBR Rider 1, Why has this not been moved to CycleForums.com > Visitors Center > Avatar and Graphics Support?

·
No longer livin' in da hood!
2,388 Posts
cappy said:
Your not using MS Paint are you?

P.S. CBR Rider 1, Why has this not been moved to CycleForums.com > Visitors Center > Avatar and Graphics Support?
This is the right forum since this is the main picture forum. Avatar Forum is for avatars and helping other members making avatars. But I'll copy it over to the Avatar Forum to let the members that go there know as well. Thanx for the advice. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts