Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How Do You Clean Your Backside After A Download?

How do you "tidy up" after a major download session?? I mean, does anyone use a washcloth, brush, hand, what have you in the shower to scubb-a-dub-dub?? Or do you walk around sweating all day with stuff creaming up on you and stinking up the world? This is of great national concern...............there already are the French you know!:toilet

And you thought I meant clean something on your bike!!:laughing

Gotcha!!

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Seriously, if its a bad download, one where 4 or 5 passes with the TP isnt getting it done, ill just strip right there and go to the shower b/c I gotta ton of hair down there, and its gotta be clean and i dont want any dingleberries hangin around either:shake So if its runny or streaky, and making a mess, I definately just jump in the shower, and scrub it GOOD and CLEAN and even throw some Bath and Body works Lotion-Sunripe and Rasberry down there to make it smell better........:D

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
:barf

Soap and the detatchable shower nozzel. :shrug

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
runninhorn said:
Seriously, if its a bad download, one where 4 or 5 passes with the TP isnt getting it done, ill just strip right there and go to the shower b/c I gotta ton of hair down there, and its gotta be clean and i dont want any dingleberries hangin around either:shake So if its runny or streaky, and making a mess, I definately just jump in the shower, and scrub it GOOD and CLEAN and even throw some Bath and Body works Lotion-Sunripe and Rasberry down there to make it smell better........:D
Yeah, I thought women shit too......this proves it. but did you have to tell us about the hair?? Ruins looking at that avatar you got there!:crackup

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
:barf

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
coolhand said:
Yeah, I thought women shit too......this proves it. but did you have to tell us about the hair?? Ruins looking at that avatar you got there!:crackup
um, im a dude, i would sure hope a chick didnt have a hairy ass crack.....that looked like the amazon jungle:shake

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
runninhorn said:
um, im a dude, i would sure hope a chick didnt have a hairy ass crack.....that looked like the amazon jungle:shake
Major poops.................I mean oops...:laughing sorry man!

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
I make sure I eat so much fiber during the day I just reach behind me and snap it off when I am done.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
BWAHAHAHAH!:crackup :crackup

This thread is helarious!:laughing

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Man, honestly, isnt taking a NICE DUMP sooooooooooo relaxing? I LOVE taking a nice, relaxing, dump to just sit and reflect and read the local paper.........actually look forward to em:crackup

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Never had a download THAT nasty. Just be flexible and keep wiping until nothing comes off anymore.

BTW, I've had some nasty ones in my time.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, a nice healthy dump is relaxing for mind and body. I prefer a little Jazz music in the background to help things along...... sets things up nicely......just slides right out. But when you wanna get to it, some Godsmack or Pantera really gets things flowing, I think! Ah yes, when all else fails, wow em with "Toilet Humor".....:clap

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Holy :shit, the :toilet humor is running rampant! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :laughing

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
runninhorn said:
:crackup :lol :rolling

you're a guy? i wouldn't have offered to buy you a beer if i knew. :laughing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.